PDA

View Full Version : Hello to everybody!

xristina.rust
04-04-2009, 23:22
Hello! My name is Christina! I live in Moscow. And study english and greek languages. I want to practise English with authentikal spikers. And can help you with your Russsian. What do you think about this idea?

WandaFish
04-04-2009, 23:25
Hello Christina,
I am not an authentic speaker, but pleased to welcome you here :) Hope you find what you are looking for. Enjoy!

Zyablik
04-04-2009, 23:36
Hello xristina.rust ! Welcome ! :)
Is it difficult to learn greek?

Mud
04-04-2009, 23:50
Hello xristina.rust and welcome to the Expat.ru Forums.

Best wishes in seeking language exchange arrangements. You will have lots of chances to meet English speakers on this site if you check the various threads such as Local Events:

Local Events - The Moscow Expat Forums (http://www.expat.ru/forum/local-events/)

Don't be shy. Have fun on this site!

All the best!

Mud :11033:

xristina.rust
05-04-2009, 01:05
Hello Christina,
I am not an authentic speaker, but pleased to welcome you here :) Hope you find what you are looking for. Enjoy!
Thank you! So..i don`t want to meet and talk with authentikal spikers only.:)
O,yes! I like enjoying of life.

xristina.rust
05-04-2009, 01:11
Hello xristina.rust ! Welcome ! :)
Is it difficult to learn greek?
Hi, Zyablik! thank you!
So..i think, greek is not difficult for russians, but ...may be...difficult for others.
And iI tnink, greek is not chineеse and everybody can study language of warm Greece.:)

xristina.rust
05-04-2009, 01:25
Hello xristina.rust and welcome to the Expat.ru Forums.

Best wishes in seeking language exchange arrangements. You will have lots of chances to meet English speakers on this site if you check the various threads such as Local Events:

Don't be shy. Have fun on this site!

All the best!

Mud :11033:
Thank you for your good advices! I have never seen such kind site!