PDA

View Full Version : Hello

BlackRain68
02-04-2009, 17:51
New to the forum just arrived in Moscow....looking for a gym, private lessons and/or English/Russian exchange, and where to go out this weekend! I am here on business for a year and would really like to have a conversational grasp of Russian so any help or suggestions are much appreciated! Thanks - spaseba!!

John

Zyablik
02-04-2009, 18:58
Hello John! Welcome to Russia! Spring time is a lovely time here!:lovepot:
But I think climate of NYC (with a snow in winter) looks like climate here. But more warmer of course.
Pl check some parts of expat.ru and you'll find what you want!
Good luck! See you around ! :)

PS Why BlackRain ? :10293:

Mud
04-04-2009, 15:39
Hello BlackRain and welcome to Moscow and the Expat.ru Forums!

Here is a link that might help you to meet some of the expats and english speaking community here in Moscow:

Local Events - The Moscow Expat Forums (http://www.expat.ru/forum/local-events/)

As Zyablik said, Spring is a nice time of year in Moscow. Unfortunately though Spring here begins in July~~~he he he!

Anyway~~enjoy yourself!

All the best!
Mud :10455:

robertmf
04-04-2009, 15:54
:rasta: Da privet Да привет Yes welcome. :wavey:
Что это "black rain" ? ... polluted acid rain poured down in 1968 ?

Zyablik
04-04-2009, 22:51
Mud ! Oh, no! Spring will start next week ! I hear about +5 +7 C !!! Perfect!!!:mml:

robertmf, nice avatarka, I remember these machines!!! Cool! ;)
Brrr.... those glasses for all people :brush:......terrible!

WandaFish
04-04-2009, 23:17
Hello John! I am not new to Moscow, and not really new to this forum. Been here before, and I am sure you will enjoy it.

BlackRain68
13-04-2009, 23:29
:rasta: Da privet Да привет Yes welcome. :wavey:
Что это "black rain" ? ... polluted acid rain poured down in 1968 ?

это film!!

"then the rain came....Black Rain...you made the rain black...and shoved your values down our throats....we forgot who we were. You created Sato and others like him."

I will let you guess the movie but it starred Michael Douglas AND Andy Garcia!!

Thanks for the warm greetings. I like Moscow already and am looking forward to my time here!