PDA

View Full Version : Apartment Hygeine

Ruthz
07-10-2004, 11:46
Just moved into a new flat, and the entire place is coated in a thin layer of dust and grime. Now I am having a cough, watery eyes, etc. Is there a company that can do a thorough (by American standards) cleaning job for new apartments? If I was at home, I would just rent a carpet cleaner for the day, but as it stands, I don't even have a vacuum. This service would need to include steam carpet cleaning.

Also, is it possible to buy an air purifier or filter or something for an apartment? The Moscow air isn't helping my cough, and I would at least like to breathe freely in my home. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

M-C
07-10-2004, 14:03
You can buy a filter/humidifier at Partya at least at the one on Volgogradski prospekt, metro Proletarskaya (they have a selection) and probably in other shops too. As for cleaning thoroughly it is possible, there are ads for it all over but I would get someone to recommend a company as you would be letting them into your flat for a while....

moscowmail
07-10-2004, 16:34
Yep

My company can do apartment and office cleans, drop me a PM with your contact details and I will contact you

Len