PDA

View Full Version : What Documents are needed for business visa?

BeachBum
27-03-2009, 03:34
Help anybody on the following questions:

-What exact types of business visas are there?3 month 1 year multi?

-What documents are required for a business visa, be specific please?

-What is the format for the business invitation letter?

-Can any company issue an invitation letter?

-Where do I make the business visa? Conflicting reports on forum indicate you must do it in your home country, But other state you can travel to a third country? Maybe Cairo Egypt? Kiev? Expressly to make the business visa.

-How long to complete and make the visa? start to finish ? fast track and slower method.

-Cost to make the visa?

Please anybody. I gotta make some fast decisions.

Mosray
02-04-2009, 20:43
Help anybody on the following questions:

-What exact types of business visas are there?3 month 1 year multi?

-What documents are required for a business visa, be specific please?

-What is the format for the business invitation letter?

-Can any company issue an invitation letter?

-Where do I make the business visa? Conflicting reports on forum indicate you must do it in your home country, But other state you can travel to a third country? Maybe Cairo Egypt? Kiev? Expressly to make the business visa.

-How long to complete and make the visa? start to finish ? fast track and slower method.

-Cost to make the visa?

Please anybody. I gotta make some fast decisions.

Multi entry is only vaild 180 days in a year 90 days in 90 days out.. not good if you want to be here longer..

1. Current passport which should be valid for a minimum of six months after visa's expiration date and has at least 2 blank pages.

2. Visa application form filled in and or printed

3. One recent passport size photo glued to the indicated space on the application form.

4. Invitation issued by the Russian Foreign Ministry or its regional representatives or by an appropriate Russian Federation Migration Service branch.

The invitation must contain: official seal and legal address of the host institution, document registration number and date of registration, signature and name of the official authorized to invite foreigners to Russia, travel itinerary, dates of stay, names of persons invited.

For a multiple entry visa you are required to submit the original invitation; for single and double entry visas copies of invitations in particular cases may be accepted, though the Embassy's immigration officer may ask you to present the original invitation.

5. Introductory letter from your company (or from yourself if you are self-employed) giving full details of the traveler, destinations, terms and purpose of the visit. Self-employed and unemployed applicants must show copies of their bank statements for the last three months.

Cost until now have varied from country to counrty and also depends on nationality.. but this may change in the coming days.. where all visa fees will become paralell regardless of nationality and embassy processing your application..

regarding where to make your application best to check with embassies in the countries you wish to consider, as the law changes day to day...and some embassies are more flexible than others..

Hope this was of help..

fco1922
14-04-2009, 17:29
The information you requested is provided on the Russian Embassy website and numerous other internet sources. So are the prices, requirements, documents needed etc. For a fee, you can find companies that will take care of everything.

Uzbekhousewife
09-05-2009, 01:33
It is May 8, 2009, I am a New Zealand citizen and I am in Helsinki, Finland awaiting a business visa.

I was told two days ago when I took my documents to the Russian embassy here that I would only be granted the business visa because of my "special circumstance" - I am 8 months pregnant.

If not for the belly I would be denied and have to apply in my home country, or send my passport there and back. This rule was applied to me in Uzbekistan also, so I am now under the impression that the Russian embassy are now quite strict, no matter which country you try to apply for the business visa in, and will not grant a visa to a third country national unless you have been resident in that country for 90 days.

I advise you to leave the country for somewhere cheap, and send your passport if your home country is the other side of the world, like mine.