PDA

View Full Version : Native English Teacher needed

IraM
23-03-2009, 21:26
Dear colleagues, I'm looking for a native ESL teacher for 2 girls (2 sisters of 6 and 8 y.o).
They need an intensive course to pass their entrance exam to the International School (actually to try to pass as their level is elementary/pre-int.(I doubt) maximum - I haven't taught them though - I have to trust their mom's verdict). They live 3 min walk from Oktyabrskoye Pole metro station and are ready to start at once. They can have lessons any time this week (spring holiday) and in April - any time after 3:30 - 4pm. Then they are going to the USA in May and then they plan to try to take the exam in summer. So they need classes EVERY day or so for March-April. Since their mom knows their level she understands that they might fail this time and she is ready to have them taught for another year and try again - so now it's just a go. She's ready to pay 2000 rur / 2 acad hours or 3000 / 3 acad hours. It's an URGENT demand!

If anyone interested please pm me asap.

MM1234
24-03-2009, 12:20
Hello,
I am interested in the job. I am a native speaker of English living in Moscow and currently tutor four students as well as substitute teach at a local school. Please let me know your contact information and I will call you soon. Thank you.

IraM
25-03-2009, 19:37
The tutor has been found.:) Thank you for your replies!

cowboy
31-03-2009, 14:27
hi i have lots of experience with kids...please call 89XXXXX3264

No personal contact details in posts, please use the PM system, Moderator

Jeffrey