PDA

View Full Version : TRP- limited work possibility

mori
21-03-2009, 12:09
Hello,
Working in Russia for 12 years already, I finally applied and received TRP in Moscow (where we live!). However, I work in Moscow Region and my valid work permit is expiring soon. I was told that per federal law No 115, I am not allowed to work in Moscow region having TRP from Moscow.

I checked this with the Moscow local FMS and they said that I am allowed to work anywhere within Russia... but they could not provide with extract from law.

This practically means that I am not allowed to live in Moscow and daily drive to Moscow region where I work.

does anybody have any experience with this and can give some advise?

many thanks in advance,

snowbars
21-03-2009, 17:39
I believe if you got TRP from Moscow -at the very least you can work in moscow Region as this these 2 regions are considered the same.
I know of people from Moscow Region TRP who are happily working in Moscow without any problem.

mori
22-03-2009, 08:54
Hi snowbars,
many thanks, this would be good news... can you tell this for sure and would you know where to find the law/confirmation that it is considered the same as the Sokol FMS also confirmed I could work in Moscow Region but the Moscow Region FMS told my work that I am not allowed as per law 115 article 13, point 5....
BR, mori