PDA

View Full Version : Privat: european standart apartment in the centre of STP for a reasonable price

lm2
19-03-2009, 12:57
Hello,

We are a Russian-Austrian family, most of the time living in Austria although a part of the family is always in St. Petersburg. As we do not really use the apartment near Smolny we renovated for ourselfs (the part living in Vienna) for the last 1 1/2 years we decided to rent the apartment on a long-term basis to a nice, responsible and accurate person. The apartment is in a small house in the last floor - so full of light and you are above the trees - you will surly enjoy living there!!!

Basic info about the apartment

size: 46 mē

location: In front of the Smolny Cathedral, quiet, looking to the green areas behind the house - good parking in the yard and also good connection with buses or the metro not too far away - mainly it is one of the loveliest areas if you like to be in the center and to have it green and not too loud or crouded by cars - which is rare on the center island. Close to us are beside Smolny and the parks the universities, the consulats, restaurants and much more.

rooms: 3 (living-room with open modern kitchen, small working room and the sleeping room), newly renowated, optimized floor plan, small balcony to the green yard
furniture: mostly, Ikea, nice although small bathroom, new windows, new wooden floor (oak parkett), white walls and doors - all done on high standard
equipment: built-in in the kitchen there is a dishwasher (Bosch), a good washing machine with dryer (Siemens), spacious fridge (also built-in), LCD TV and video, vacuum cleaner (Miele), music centre. Internet is possible (ADSL or 3G)
infrastracture: 2 parks nearby for doing so me sport like running, basketball playground in the yard, as well as a playground for the children, quiet yard for parking the car, decent neighbors, sportclub in short walking distance, some grocery shops.
price-level: 750 euro per month including costs and private service for any help you need if you are new in the city or if there are any problems in the apartment or there are any questions.

if you are interested we can send you pictures or meet you there or at least arrange that somebody of our family will show it to you (if you are in St. Petersburg)

From 01.04.09 till 15.04.09 we are ourselves in STP, so there will be a possibility to meet us directly and to have a look at the apartment with us togehter. We speak English, Russian and German.

http://s49.radikal.ru/i124/0901/90/856aa8bdbaea.jpg

lenalena
07-05-2009, 15:01
hello! I am a russian girl, 26 years old, living in france, coming with my fiancee to st.petersburg for 1 month. 22may-22june. s your apartment available for 1 month term?
Elena