PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to Tula (and been successful)

3uropa
13-03-2009, 05:02
...in registering a business visa?

I've got a business visa & whilst on business in Moscow visited Tula a few times for a few days (to see family of work colleague for a few days).

I've had a previous false start at trying to register my visa there for a weeks' stay - although already been registered in Moscow.

It seems that trying to register there - whether at a hotel, at the main immigration office or post office is imposible for me. Neither like the fact that I have a business visa and am only there on a few days' visit.

Any suggestions as how to resolve this and get properly registered welcome.

Thanks

Apollo
13-03-2009, 19:46
is only at one place possible. If you go from Mck to Tula you have to cancel Mck registration to be able to registrate in in Tula.

thva
14-03-2009, 02:31
I wouldn't worry about it for a one-week stay

3uropa
15-03-2009, 22:05
Thanks for that.

Is there any reference url (in Russian) that I can use and show the local post office? They hadn't a clue what to do the last time I visited.

darrel68
17-03-2009, 15:57
I will be moving to belgorod in russia from England next year, most of my furniture will be moved by a removals company, but small electric items, computer, printer, dvd player, kitchen items, i will be taking in my car.

Do i need any special documents for these items, do they need to be tested, do i need to declare them etc ??...