PDA

View Full Version : The American terrorist front

Zephyr
28-09-2004, 06:33
Just a tidbit for all you expat politicos out there.I have recieved an advance copy of this book and it is indeed an eyeopener. It should be very interesting to note your response as well as the American media and of course, as has been recently quiped, John Q Public. The following speech was given by the books' author at the Commonwealth club in San Francisco which I attended.
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/PDF/Commonwealth.pdf
As the Chinese curse gos' : interesting times indeed.

koba65
28-09-2004, 07:06
Originally posted by Zephyr
Just a tidbit for all you expat politicos out there.I have recieved an advance copy of this book and it is indeed an eyeopener. It should be very interesting to note your response as well as the American media and of course, as has been recently quiped, John Q Public. The following speech was given by the books' author at the Commonwealth club in San Francisco which I attended.
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/PDF/Commonwealth.pdf
As the Chinese curse gos' : interesting times indeed.

Did he have his tin foil hat on when he gave that lecture?

Zephyr
28-09-2004, 07:26
No.just a round of applause from more than 200 people that could buy and sell you and not even notice the money.

Zephyr
28-09-2004, 07:34
With the exception of me ,of course.

yankee@moscow
28-09-2004, 08:09
:bong: :lovepot: :snoring:

legspreader
28-09-2004, 10:03
Originally posted by Zephyr
No.just a round of applause from more than 200 people that could buy and sell you and not even notice the money.

In San Francisco you dont say bastion of the far left.... the same city that smashed the windows and slashed the tires of anyone that had a nadar sticker on their car last election. the same city were i heard on Sept. 11th and I quite "the world trade center was blown up? Sweet is my credit record gone? **** em they're just bankers...." Sadly this wast an isolated either I had friends related similiar instances in other parts of SF in the days to follow.
So dont try to paint the group he was speaking to as even a cross section of the US.

Maine Surfer
28-09-2004, 11:51
Zephyr, can I borrow the book?