PDA

View Full Version : Night life without face control?!

emmaallen
09-03-2009, 17:12
I haven't been living here long and am usually at home at night with Husband and Baby...anyway I have two girlfriends visiting and we want a night out. Any suggestions for bars/clubs that aren't too expensive, no face control and central location??
Thanks guys!

BeachBum
09-03-2009, 23:26
I haven't been living here long and am usually at home at night with Husband and Baby...anyway I have two girlfriends visiting and we want a night out. Any suggestions for bars/clubs that aren't too expensive, no face control and central location??
Thanks guys!
Sound pretty touristy but Hard Rock Cafe on the Old Arbat has no face control and is not expensive. Other bars clubs I will list as follows:

face control on scale of 1 to 5. 5 worst.

Real Makoy, metro barrikadnaya. 3
Che. metro Lubyanka, 3
SoHo. Savinskiy Nab, 5
1171 ,Savinskiy Nabershenya. 3
Help Tverskaya ,Yamskaya 3
Dirty Dancing, Barrikadnaya 2
Famous. metro 1905 Goda 5
16 tons, 1905 goda. 2
Red Hat, Krasny Chapka,, male strippers. tverskaya 2

-these are some of the best just to get you started! )....

Margo
09-03-2009, 23:35
What about B2(Б2) - near Mayakovskaya metro. Since I always managed to go in - face control is very liberal there :)
They have several levels - I mean several halls for concert, disco and just sitting-eatting-talking. BTW - what is your preference? Do you want life music or not fancy about it?

BeachBum
09-03-2009, 23:56
What about B2(Б2) - near Mayakovskaya metro. Since I always managed to go in - face control is very liberal there :)
They have several levels - I mean several halls for concert, disco and just sitting-eatting-talking. BTW - what is your preference? Do you want life music or not fancy about it?
Yeah ,, your correct! B-2 is ok... But for concerts they charge crazy ticket prices..!! and the only problem it is very big inside and if there arent a lot of people there it feels empty! )

emmaallen
10-03-2009, 00:30
Thanks guys. I guess we just want to go somewhere where we won't have to stand in line and can just have a few drinks and some laughs.
Tonight we went to the Plotnikov Pub off Stary Arbat and it closes at 11, along with Hard Rock opposite...is this typical?

Margo
10-03-2009, 00:34
I have checked prices for tickets 300-500-700 - not too much. Compare to B1 Maximum :).

is4fun
10-03-2009, 14:23
Panco Villa's on Oktaberskaya or Paris on Park Kultura. Paris is on the Russian side but great. On the western end, Pancho Villa's is packed every night and a real blast if you like Spanish music and dancing. Both places are not expensive and very convenient as they are practicall next to the metro. No face controll at either.