PDA

View Full Version : Which of my identities do you like the best?

85StonePolarBear
26-09-2004, 10:36
I must hold the record for changing identities (although I rarely use more than one at a time). In fact, I probably forgot a couple in this list above. Which one, past or present, do you like the best? ;) ;) ;)

DPG
26-09-2004, 11:21
Do you still have any of the Kastrator stuff saved to disc??

Would be a riot to read that lot again...if you do, make sure you put it in Bardak!!;)

Quickest account deletion in the history of expat, wasn't it?!

85StonePolarBear
26-09-2004, 11:24
Kastrator only lasted a few hours - he was created because I overreacted to a breach of privacy and was looking to get thrown off (and I did achieve same). Was he that funny? All I remember is that he had an obscene signature which Braders edited. Wouldn't it be accessible via search?

DPG
26-09-2004, 12:33
I can't really remember what was written by that login, but anything which gets you thrown off within minutes must have been interesting!!

I think the threads were deleted at the time the login was...

85StonePolarBear
26-09-2004, 12:36
I was thrown out based on the signature, which was an obscene parody of a nursery rhyme. Actually, I was using it to argue with a racist troll and the whole thread was deleted as it got very ugly.

Tatiana cat
26-09-2004, 15:29
Originally posted by 85StonePolarBear
I must hold the record for changing identities (although I rarely use more than one at a time). In fact, I probably forgot a couple in this list above. Which one, past or present, do you like the best? ;) ;) ;)

I really like your present identity and the avatar but every time I log on I start to get on your nerves... So you should change them again...

DPG
26-09-2004, 15:34
I must hold the record for changing identities

No, that dubious honour falls into the lap of someone with a grudge about a game of roulette...

85StonePolarBear
26-09-2004, 16:20
Originally posted by Tatiana cat
I really like your present identity and the avatar but every time I log on I start to get on your nerves... So you should change them again...

Says who? I actually enjoy your posts :)! In any case the 85StonePolarBear is here to stay, although somewhere around the end of the year the weight will have to be lowered to reflect reality ;)! The question is whether I should reactivate any of the old ones ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) !

85StonePolarBear
26-09-2004, 16:22
Originally posted by DPG
No, that dubious honour falls into the lap of someone with a grudge about a game of roulette...

Didn't that poster use all 70 identities simultaneously? Other than at present when I have TwoTonne for bad moods, pranks, yelling at Abdul Nassers (again, rhyming slang here - a shot of absinthe at boozers for the first one who figures out what I mean ;) ), I never ran more than 1 login at once.

lucytupper
26-09-2004, 16:40
Makes NO difference whatsoever what you call yourself.

This is the I N T E R N E T !

Banned 1st
26-09-2004, 19:56
Originally posted by DPG
No, that dubious honour falls into the lap of someone with a grudge about a game of roulette... Why is it that every time I forget about this, there's always some poor disturbed soul that reminds me of it:)

OK, for those who don't know the story: one moderator (who was wise enough to ask that his name is not mentioned in this connection) found it possible to publicly call me a liar without even bothering to make a simple check and see that there's a mistake in the program settings.

If he agreed to delete his incorrect statement, the problem would be over right then. I would have still forgotten it the next day if he didn't start deleting other things unfairly right after this.

I realize that moderators have unlimited powers, but there must be al least SOME rules, or simply SOME common sense, otherwise it looks too much like what a child would be doing if he accidentally became the US president:)

85StonePolarBear
26-09-2004, 19:58
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((GIGANTIC POLAR BEAR YAWN)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Banned 1st
26-09-2004, 20:07
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((GIGANTIC POLAR BEAR YAWN))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I noticed you try to read and reply to EVERYTHING posted here, that's why I put a disclamer: "for those who don't know the story". Try to pay better attention in future, or may be you could try and figure out how the Ignore feature works?

Either you have unlimited spare time that you don't know how to waste, or you are an internet addict... My condoleances in either case.

Idiot Amin
26-09-2004, 22:56
The Bear posted this thread for entertainment, not to let someone use it to carp about moderation policy. He's got you on Ignore, so do I, and so does half the site. Watch out for his claws; he's a big cuddly furball when you're nice to him, but you just might bring out the beast in him. PLONKO!

Banned 1st
27-09-2004, 02:14
Originally posted by TwoTonne Indignity
The Bear posted this thread for entertainment not to let someone use it..We all have equal rights to like on dislike things on this site.

Most people recognize it but you don't.

It's because you don't recognize it that you are often bitter and aggravated.

Smurfette
27-09-2004, 02:34
Originally posted by Banned 1st
We all have equal rights to like on dislike things on this site.

Most people recognize it but you don't.

It's because you don't recognize it that you are often bitter and aggravated.

Not that you're bitter or anything.....:p

Banned 1st
27-09-2004, 02:50
Me bitter?? Read again: I don't put anybody "on ignore", I don't ask to "watch out" for anything etc.

But then again, it's easy for me not to feel bitter: I know I am right, and the longer the "multiple identities" guy resists, the more fun I am naturally having:)

85StonePolarBear
27-09-2004, 12:51
THWACK!! Banned 1st just got hit over her empty head with both of the bear's front paws. Get out of my thread, RhymesWithWitch, and get a life! I had nothing against you until you came and messed up a lighthearted, fun thread that was not meant to be taken seriously at all. Next time you come in, I'll shred you with my claws and that will be the end of all 69 of your identities!!