PDA

View Full Version : Hi

fupkeenna
04-03-2009, 23:37
Hi Guys,

Just joined up, i can't see the edit button to edit my profile lol can anyone help?

thanks guys

Mud
05-03-2009, 01:28
Hello and welcome to the Expat.ru Forum!

I hope that you enjoy yourself here. You may meet lots of good folks and find lots of good information.

I am the LAST person to give any advice related to IT, Computers, this site, etc. However I hope you get edited soon. We could all use a good editing now and then.

All the best!
Mud :7534:

robertmf
05-03-2009, 01:37
Hi Guys,

Just joined up, i can't see the edit button to edit my profile lol can anyone help?

thanks guys

Howdy !! Make sure you are logged in. Look on the left of the expat.ru gray toolbar for [User CP] Click on that and scroll down to click on [Edit Profile]

4erkio
05-03-2009, 13:22
hi everybody! i'm just a newbie, let me join your friendly company:gorgeous:

pjw
06-03-2009, 03:11
Hi Guys,

thanks guysHello fupkeena :sunny:

Welcome to the forum. Editing profile is easy. Press private messaging in top right corner. Then press Edit profile on left side. Enjoy forum :agree: Where are you from in KG, Bishkek?

pjw
06-03-2009, 03:13
hi everybody! i'm just a newbie, let me join your friendly company:gorgeous:Oh hi 4erkio :D

Welcome to forum. I love Ukraine. Where are you from exactly? I was there in 2007. It's a great country. Enjoy forum and may you find many friends here. Definitely interesting :agree: