PDA

View Full Version : Which CIS State is easiest to gain residence for a NZer?

mulder9814
04-03-2009, 14:01
Hi,
I've done hours of research and come up with very little. I want to get a CIS passport by first getting permanent residence. Does anyone know the easiest CIS state to do this? I've found Belorussia is even harder than Russia. The Ukraine seems easier, but I can't read much Ukranian, so I'm not sure.

Another idea is to keep getting one year business Visa after another. I know I need visas to the Ukraine as I'm not an EU citizen.
Any help will be appreciated.

Apollo
11-03-2009, 14:40
the hidden agenda behind your desire for passport ?

Guess Ukrainian passport isnt really an option for plans in Russian Federation, as well as the Georgian isnt ;-)

irakon
26-03-2009, 07:52
Hi,
I've done hours of research and come up with very little. I want to get a CIS passport by first getting permanent residence. Does anyone know the easiest CIS state to do this? I've found Belorussia is even harder than Russia. The Ukraine seems easier, but I can't read much Ukranian, so I'm not sure.

Another idea is to keep getting one year business Visa after another. I know I need visas to the Ukraine as I'm not an EU citizen.
Any help will be appreciated.

If you were jewish, you can get Israeli citizenship when you arrive in Israel. With Israeli passport it is very easy to travel within CIS states. Maybe Kazakhstan is not that strict about permanent residency and citizenship. I heard that you can buy Kazakh citizenship for about $10,000, don't know how true this is.