PDA

View Full Version : namaste

SUSEGU
04-03-2009, 01:50
Hello everybody!
Namaste in Hindi means"I salute your soul". So, old pals and newcomers, please accept my salute and wish you all a great stay in this country, where I am since 1983.
Enjoy life.:bookworm::11109:

robertmf
04-03-2009, 02:09
Hello everybody!
Namaste in Hindi means"I salute your soul". So, old pals and newcomers, please accept my salute and wish you all a great stay in this country, where I am since 1983.
Enjoy life.:bookworm::11109:

What do you say in the case of :bookworm: Gogol's dead souls ?

Mud
04-03-2009, 02:20
Well thanks for saluting our souls!

By the way, Welcome to the Expat.ru Forum!

Hey, wait just a minute here~~~~~~~~~~~~~
you joined the Forum in 2005 and this is your first post~~~? Really?

Well it is an honor to be a part of your first thread then! What made you decide to "chime in"?

Anyway, I hope that you find a lot of good information and meet a lot of good folks here!

Namaste!
Mud :agree:

pjw
06-03-2009, 02:39
A big welcome to you Sumit! Seems like you've been in Russia quite a while. Time to get active on the expat forum. Enjoy it here and of course Namaste to you dost (friend) :sunny:

guitarwayne
06-03-2009, 19:51
Namaste Sumit. My name is Wayne and I am new to Moscow and Russia. I have been to India 4 times and really appreciate Indian culture, spirituality, music and the people, of course! ;)

Do you know any musicians who are playing Indian music (raga) in Moscow? If you do please write me at heartofaphoenix at yahoo.

Peace,
Wayne

pjw
07-03-2009, 21:42
Sounds good Wayne. I'd be very interested in knowing about this too so would you please share your information if there's anything happening? But I'm only around in August :rasta: