PDA

View Full Version : Hello! Hola! Selam!

MilaJourn
03-03-2009, 18:59
Hello to every one! I am for the first day here and I hope I will find new interesting friendship here)
My name is Mila. I live and work in Moscow, and I am russina originaly. But I can speak english, spanish and turkish. Last year I finished my university and now I am working. I am jopurnalist. But also I can help you to study russian)
nice to meet you all!

Hola! Como ya he dicho, es mi primer dia aqui) Me llamo Mila, soy rusa y vivo aqui, en Moscu. Domino el espanol, en ingles y el idioma de Turquia. Soy periodista, pero ademas trabajo como profesora del espanol. Y puedo ayudarle a Uds a aprender el ruso))

Selam) Ucuncu defa yaziyorum ya) Adim Mila, rusum ve Moskovada yasiyorum. Gazeteciyim. Ama rusca ile yardim edibilirim) Memnun oldum!)

Zyablik
03-03-2009, 22:48
Hello and welcome :sunny:

MilaJourn
03-03-2009, 22:53
Hello Zyablik! and thank you=)

herald1973
03-03-2009, 23:05
Hello Mila,

Don't know if you find interesting friendships here, but for sure there some fun people around to have a good time.:smurf:

Herald

Hello to every one! I am for the first day here and I hope I will find new interesting friendship here)
My name is Mila. I live and work in Moscow, and I am russina originaly. But I can speak english, spanish and turkish. Last year I finished my university and now I am working. I am jopurnalist. But also I can help you to study russian)
nice to meet you all!

Hola! Como ya he dicho, es mi primer dia aqui) Me llamo Mila, soy rusa y vivo aqui, en Moscu. Domino el espanol, en ingles y el idioma de Turquia. Soy periodista, pero ademas trabajo como profesora del espanol. Y puedo ayudarle a Uds a aprender el ruso))

Selam) Ucuncu defa yaziyorum ya) Adim Mila, rusum ve Moskovada yasiyorum. Gazeteciyim. Ama rusca ile yardim edibilirim) Memnun oldum!)

Mud
04-03-2009, 02:12
Hello Mila!

Welcome to the Expat.ru Forum!

You seem to be quite the linguist! Good for you!

I hope that you find a lot of good information and meet a lot of nice people here!

All the best!
Mud :cool:

pierrini
04-03-2009, 11:59
Hi Mila,

Welcome to forum, hope you will have nice time around.

Take Care

Gruba hosgeldin :)

MilaJourn
04-03-2009, 16:34
Pierrini Mud Herald thanks to you!)

pierrini
04-03-2009, 17:04
By the way I am interested in you offer about languages, pm ed you already.

MilaJourn
04-03-2009, 22:38
Pierrini) cok tesekkur ederim) biraz sonra e-mail bakacam ve cevap verecem)

Deeminor
05-03-2009, 16:22
Mila hosgeldin.

MilaJourn
06-03-2009, 20:06
Deeminor hos bulduk)