PDA

View Full Version : Marketplace feedback

hehehe
19-02-2009, 14:18
It is awful. Your gridiness will work against you

You can't provide your contact details - so "may be people will visit the site more often then"

you can't PM unless you have 15 post - so "may be people will write more shit, but who cares - the forum will look more active"

etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.,

you damn the people to get higher ranking of the web site - people will soon turn to other websites

ezik
19-02-2009, 14:45
You might want to have asked something before starting to draw conclusions.

PM and attachment limits have been raised to prevent spammers flooding the site like what happened last weeks.

If we would be greedy (I suppose that is what you mean with gridiness), we'd ask money for registering.

You can't provide your contact details - so "may be people will visit the site more often then"

you can't PM unless you have 15 post - so "may be people will write more shit, but who cares - the forum will look more active"

etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.,

you damn the people to get higher ranking of the web site - people will soon turn to other websites

Miracle77777
28-02-2009, 00:01

I think everyone would more respect your post, if you would be more precise with details.....

First - to post your personal info you can in Marketplace - the place, where it makes sense.....

If you want to give you ICQ, MSN and e-mail for making relationships-my advice to go for more suitable sites......

If you want to use it for communication with friends here on Forum - I see no reason, why you cannot use PM feature for that.....

Second - i am not sure where you got regulations about PM until first 15 posts......
I will check , of course, but have a feeling, that you confused it with no posting links until you make 15 positive posts....

As said Ezik - this makes a lot of sense against spammers.....maybe as usual user you do not notice how much spammers usually come on any site, not only our,,,,,,but this is because there are 8 of Moderators behind the screen, who constantly clean up all mess.........

And the Third - People who need really useful information and positive communication will be always here.....because Forum is working......
Others, who use to make bla-bla-bla...pardon etc...etc....etc can look for another place for sure.......

Regards....

TD
01-03-2009, 17:42
Just to clarify on the posting limit question -

you need 1 post to use the PM system
you need 5 posts to post in the Marketplace
you need 5 posts before you can add links to your posts

hehehe
10-04-2009, 13:50
You might want to have asked something before starting to draw conclusions.
sometimes you do not have several weeks to wait for your replies
I've been contacting you on several occastions and waiting time was as I said rather than what you would like other people to think it is

If we would be greedy (I suppose that is what you mean with gridiness), we'd ask money for registering.
I guess the only reason you are not doing this because no one will pay (i.e. total contibutions will be significantly less than income you make from advertisements)

hehehe
10-04-2009, 13:55
Just to clarify on the posting limit question -

you need 1 post to use the PM system
you need 5 posts to post in the Marketplace
you need 5 posts before you can add links to your posts
these are not all the limits - not the ones which have been shown to me by your system when I really needed to do thing which your set up did not let me do

even assuming that this is your first day as admin - why other 7 admins did not notice this disrepancy and did not comment on this post ? Isn't is because they are really good at what they do ? or may be because they are all greedy and think about other things/how to artificially increase the number of posts ? going through forum setup- what a boring excercise