PDA

View Full Version : TPR benefit!!!

kimkiti
28-02-2009, 07:08
I am planning to apply for TPR and was told that it could take more then 2 months.i would like to know the fastest way or any contact, also would like to know what benefits I get after receiving PRP sooner or later. Do I need exit and entry visa every time when I fly out? Job, work permit? There is long list but these 3 are important questions.

Thanks a lot.

tdn
28-02-2009, 13:21
I just submitted my application and did it myself. The primary bottleneck is the proof of no criminal record. The 2 weeks to receive mail here held things up. I received the FBI stamp on my fingerprints and then had to send it back to get the apostille - I am not sure if you can get the apostille at the same time.

The other hassle is the medical tests which involve 4 different clinics and you need to revisit 2-3 times in some cases. This would be about a week's full time commitment. But it us grueling and best to spread out some.

Best is to start with the criminal record and visit the immigration service office that will accept your application - this, as does the medical tests, depends on where your visa is registered. (Be sure it is the same place for the visa you will have when you actually apply.) Visiting the place will be good for establishing a rapport with the person who will review your application and to get the copies of the application.

Take photos of the information and samples on the walls so it gets filled out just right.

Good luck!!

mitam77
28-02-2009, 17:28
There is no fast track method of doing this. If you get all the pack of documents you need within 2 months you have done well...