PDA

View Full Version : Bardak

Swordello
21-09-2004, 18:17
Can someone tell me how to get on the Bardak forum? It says you need to contact the administrator or moderator, but the "contact us" link leads to an error page and I couldn't find anything on the website indicating who the administrator is or who the moderator of that forum is (if it in fact exists).

Thanks!

DPG
21-09-2004, 18:22
You need to have 20 posts and then we'll grant access...

When you've got 20 posts you can PM me, Moscowmail, Teutonic deity or Braders for access...

Swordello
22-09-2004, 10:42
Thanks.

RUSSIANHEART
24-09-2004, 15:39
But it will make everyone posting a useless
adds
only to get the access to the adult area!

Why the chat room is always empty?

Originally posted by DPG
You need to have 20 posts and then we'll grant access...

When you've got 20 posts you can PM me, Moscowmail, Teutonic deity or Braders for access... :rolleyes:

Kshisya
24-09-2004, 15:43
Originally posted by RUSSIANHEART
adds
only to get the access to the adult area!

Why the chat room is always empty?

:rolleyes:

well you could try to add a few comments in Inforamtion/Travel/Expat Cafe sections :rolleye:

as for the chat - everybody's in Bardak :p

Maine Surfer
24-09-2004, 15:51
bardak-bardak-bardak,
bardachoooooook, bardachoooock

(singing) :D

Oh boy I suck at singing

Leo
24-09-2004, 15:51
Originally posted by RUSSIANHEART
adds
only to get the access to the adult area! :rolleyes: Russianh, simple logic doesn't work here, check this and don't even try http://www.expat.ru/forum/showthread.php?threadid=9997&perpage=15&pagenumber=1
But if you just keep complaining and begging the moderators, you'll soon accumulate the required number of posts, and then everybody is happy! Just try to relax and enjoy the process:)

Maine Surfer
24-09-2004, 15:54
hey, I don't think you have to be over 18 to have access. Just post at least 20 times. 1 post equals 0.9 years.

It's all about virtual maturity!

Leo
24-09-2004, 16:00
Originally posted by Maine Surfer
hey, I don't think you have to be over 18 to have access. Just post at least 20 times. 1 post equals 0.9 years.

It's all about virtual maturity! See, Russian, what happens when one tries to find logic in this requirement. Thanks for the laugh, Surfer:)

DPG
24-09-2004, 16:17
Originally posted by Leo
But if you just keep complaining and begging the moderators, you'll soon accumulate the required number of posts

Sorry to rain on your parade, but posts in these sections of the forums don't count towards your total number.

Russianheart - Also be aware that it is things other than the quantity of posts that we may look at - the other factor is quality...if you just write 20 posts of rubbish in order to reach 20 posts, you'll be no closer to getting access to Bardak than when you started.

J.D.
24-09-2004, 16:46
Who would have thunk it?
The Bardak is an elitist club.
I hope this isn't retroactive, I doubt I have 20 post of suitable quality. In fact I thought that's why they threw me into the Bardak in the first place.

RUSSIANHEART
24-09-2004, 17:05
Poor poor me!
It goes to show that I will have to adope a few kittens,
buy a few useless books and ask about location of the places
were I will never get anyway.
Hope at least i will help me to iprove my English...

Originally posted by DPG
Sorry to rain on your parade, but posts in these sections of the forums don't count towards your total number.

Russianheart - Also be aware that it is things other than the quantity of posts that we may look at - the other factor is quality...if you just write 20 posts of rubbish in order to reach 20 posts, you'll be no closer to getting access to Bardak than when you started. :rolleyes:

DPG
24-09-2004, 18:45
JD - Don't worry dude, once you're in you are in (unless you are of such depravity that even the 'dak can't host you!)

J.D.
24-09-2004, 18:59
I'll make it my new year's resolution to produce 20 worthy posts.

uhh . . . does this one count?

RUSSIANHEART
24-09-2004, 20:20
J.D, Post an add that you have a 15 kittens for sale
and I will answer that it's just exactly what I m looking for...

So...This way we will make a worthy and serious posts, buddie...

Originally posted by J.D.
I'll make it my new year's resolution to produce 20 worthy posts.

uhh . . . does this one count?

pitcher
25-09-2004, 15:17
i am working on my threads now... :-) two more posts, and I am an adult enough to join the bardak club...wheeeeeee