PDA

View Full Version : Female Teacher - Private Lessons Immediately

matesol
19-02-2009, 12:19
Hi ... I teach several Korean families in St. Petersburg. They are all associated with Hyundai Motors. They have money and they have lots of friends.

I had a female teacher who was going to take a class for me, however, she proved to be very undependable.

I used to teach university in Korea and know a lot about Korean culture. If you make friends with a few Koreans, you will have access to a network of virtually all the expat Korean who live here and you will have all the private lessons you want. They pay reasonably well and never rip you off. I think of my Korean students as my friends. I need a dependable person. If you are interested, please e-mail me with a phone number. I know some people don't like e-mailing a phone number. However, as I said, this is a good opportunity to freelance that could lead to lots of private lessons. If you aren't willing to e-mail me your number, please don't waste my time. If you are dependable, good with children, have a positive personality and are clean cut, nice person, I will be very happy to set you up.

matesol@hotmail.com

natterru
27-02-2009, 14:40
They hated men?

lm2
19-03-2009, 17:24
I know a teacher of Russian language who might be interested in the offer.
She is a professional with more than 20 years old experience of teaching language for groups and for individual students for different levels. At the moment she is working in cooperation with one of the universities, but she is interested in the private lessons as well.