PDA

View Full Version : This man is President of a country?

DJ Biscuit
17-09-2004, 17:24
Check out this politically well informed answer.

Very frightening.....

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/sovereignty.mov

kak
17-09-2004, 18:27
DJB if you want to borrow my copy of Farenheit 9 11 just tell me ;)....frightening as well...another way to be scared is to think that he may even be reelected...:( I don't know much about kerry, but i truly believe that it cannot be worst. American people, please watch Farenheit before going to vote.

DJ Biscuit
17-09-2004, 18:31
Thanks Kakrout. Actually I bought it a few weeks ago, frightening is the word. Frightening, worrying, depressing and a must for all voters to watch.

Canadian1979
17-09-2004, 20:36
Originally posted by kakrout
...another way to be scared is to think that he may even be reelected...:(

So true......4 years without having to worry about re-election.....the world should be scared..........Nature should be in panic mode..........

I was already planning to make a Bush joke before opening this thread, assuming it would be a quote or funny picture about some crazy dictator in a third world country, and I'd draw a parallel (with witty result)...........Seems my job was made easy.

Anyone who thinks that human being has potential in leadership is seriously warped in the mind!

Blaked
18-09-2004, 01:01
Canadian - watching you and our dear leader in a battle of wits would be like watching two monkeys trying to f*ck a football. I doubt he would know how to attach a jpg to his posts, though - he'd probably get Cheney to do it for him.

DJ Biscuit
18-09-2004, 02:28
Originally posted by Canadian1979

Anyone who thinks that human being has potential in leadership is seriously warped in the mind!

That's what scares me , and the rest of so called humnity.

Canadian1979
18-09-2004, 02:40
Originally posted by Blaked
Canadian - watching you and our dear leader in a battle of wits would be like watching two monkeys trying to f*ck a football.

Har har har :D

Nice imagery !

I listen to Air America radio on broadband connection from time to time (http://www.airamericaradio.com/). You should take a listen too! Liberal radio, left-wing all the way :agree: