PDA

View Full Version : temporary residency and visa

amaior
14-02-2009, 18:29
Hello,

I have just got the temporary residence permit. All fine.

By the way, I didn't know that I still need a visa to enter Russia everytime I leave the country (Russia). And this visa can be issued by the UFMS only. This is a law requirement.

Do you know something about this type of visa, like period of validity, time to getting it, ...

Thank you for your info!

leelee
15-02-2009, 09:58
its quite simple,

you just go to the FMS tell them the dates of your departure and return and they give you a exit / entry for these dates-- I usually add a few days either side for any unexpected delays or problems--- but there is nothing stopping you getting a visa for a few months---- butnot more than six---as six months is the maximum you are allowed to be out of the country in any 1 year--- and if you make lots of trips in a 12 month period, the FMS add all the days up--- if you go over the 6 months out of Russia they will cancel your TRP.

Lee

byrneofmoscow
26-02-2009, 17:49
Lee

I did not have to give any dates to the UFMS departure or arrival back to Russia. The simply gave me a single exit entry visa for the life of my TRP. Are you sure about the requirement for dates ?

leelee
26-02-2009, 23:30
Since I posted the first post --- I too have been to the FMS

I have been told that I can either give dates for the exit entry visa--- or you can apply for an ( emergency visa ) for want of a better name for it

this visa is valid for 12 months and you can come and go as you please, but the girl did say that the days out of the country are added up and the out for more that 6 months rule will cancel your TRP

I have applied for this Visa--- was told to come back in a month to get it

I have also just put in my documents for Perm Res--- pain in the arse but easier than temp res

the main diffs are that with TRP you need to have a police check and only need to prove that you are renting / or have perm to live somewhere

Perm res--- dont need the police check BUT!!!!!!! you must legally own somewhere to live ( or your wife) not rent or stay with family--- must be owned by you or your wife

Lee

kimkiti
28-02-2009, 07:14
Since I posted the first post --- I too have been to the FMS

I have been told that I can either give dates for the exit entry visa--- or you can apply for an ( emergency visa ) for want of a better name for it

this visa is valid for 12 months and you can come and go as you please, but the girl did say that the days out of the country are added up and the out for more that 6 months rule will cancel your TRP

I have applied for this Visa--- was told to come back in a month to get it

I have also just put in my documents for Perm Res--- pain in the arse but easier than temp res

the main diffs are that with TRP you need to have a police check and only need to prove that you are renting / or have perm to live somewhere

Perm res--- dont need the police check BUT!!!!!!! you must legally own somewhere to live ( or your wife) not rent or stay with family--- must be owned by you or your wife

Lee
Hello Lee,

I want to start process of TRP, and final goal is to get Perm Res. Can you suggest me how to get start.

Thanks
Kim

leelee
28-02-2009, 20:24
where do you live --- are you married to a Russian

answer these 2 and i will point you in the right direction--- can u read and speak russian

lee

byrneofmoscow
02-03-2009, 17:55
Good info Lee

I will apply soon for PRP. Can you tell me about proof of income for PRP. Will a loacl bank statment suffice or do I need to prove that I have some sort of employment. which would lead into all types of areas such as tax number etc.

leelee
02-03-2009, 22:44
proof of income

the current rules ( well last week )state you must have an amount eqiv of 2600 pyo Times 12 months in the bank = 31,200 rubs in the bank---or more

I bank with VTB 24 and for 150 rubs they will give you an official letter stating your balance, so no probs

OK Tax ---read carefully------

when you got your TRP obviously you had registration somewhere---

For Perm res you need a (инн) individual tax number. Its easy just go to the tax office for the area you have registration and ask for a INN you will only need a copy of your passport and the current TRP stamps etc etc obviously translated and notorised

pay a few rubles in to sperbank take the check from the bank back--- fill in a quick form and --- go back after a week for a certificate with your number on

Dont worry about if you work now legallyor not---- its just a number which will enable you to work when you get perm res---- they ask and want to know nothing about what you do now------- its only for the future

hope the info helps

Lee

dcexpat
03-03-2009, 00:09
I have a TRP and am interested in applying for a PRP. Does the six month travel limit outside the country apply to those with a PRP?

leelee
03-03-2009, 09:12
No Prp is valid for 5 years--- no entry exit visas--- and you can come and go as you please and for as long as you want

Lee

kimkiti
03-03-2009, 09:36
where do you live --- are you married to a Russian

answer these 2 and i will point you in the right direction--- can u read and speak russian

lee

Hello Lee

Currently i'm living in Matveevskaya region. Unfortunately, I don't know any Russian.

KIm

leelee
06-03-2009, 09:43
My only advice is to go to your local FMS take somebody who is Russian ---and simply ask---- what documents do I need to get for Temp Res---- I am sure the peson will give you a list

I have an official list of documents, but its in Russian---but its for temp and perm res---but its about 6 months old but have attached it anyway

good luck

Lee

thva
19-05-2009, 17:52
Anyone know if this is still the correct, up-to-date info?

thva
19-05-2009, 17:58
For Perm res you need a (инн) individual tax number. Its easy just go to the tax office for the area you have registration and ask for a INN you will only need a copy of your passport and the current TRP stamps etc etc obviously translated and notorised

pay a few rubles in to sperbank take the check from the bank back--- fill in a quick form and --- go back after a week for a certificate with your number on

Dont worry about if you work now legallyor not---- its just a number which will enable you to work when you get perm res---- they ask and want to know nothing about what you do now------- its only for the future

hope the info helps

Lee

Lee, where would the local tax office be - is that something for each raiyon (Sokol, for me) or the whole okrug? Any idea of a website to find where it would be located for me?