PDA

View Full Version : TO the ONEs who know me - request for lil help

Kshisya
13-09-2004, 15:51
Hey mates,

As some of you already know my dad is back in Moscow for 2 weeks and I need to arrange some mobile connection for him so he didn't use the italian tarrifs here.

Does any of you have an "extra" SIM card by any chance . Maybe you have SIM card you just don't use at the mo that I could borrow from you for a couple of weeks?

The providor doesn't matter - can be any MTS, Megafone, Bee - whatever.

Please if any of you have something let me know today, coz if no I will just buy it later tonight...

boscoe
13-09-2004, 15:54
I have a sim and phone - The only problem is it's on a plan and costs around $2.40 a day (Ithink) but you do get free calls included

85StonePolarBear
13-09-2004, 15:57
K, I have an old spare that I could reactivate for you, but considering that most of the providers give you more credit (or about the same in credit) as you pay for the card, you might as well buy a new one. Perekriostok and 7th have some deal on Megafone and it's easy for you to see what you're getting.

Kshisya
13-09-2004, 16:05
boscoe if it's on tariff it's ok! i'll compensate! can you PM me yo # pls, i'll call you a bit later...maybe we could meet up so i get that stuff from you tonight?? i don't need phone, card will be fine! however if you give me the "set" I promise to return it back in a good condition :D

85 thanks a lot for another option! :)

Ledka
13-09-2004, 16:12
Kshi, I have two sim cards, but I am afraid they r already blocked as I haven't used them for ages. I will check them for you.
Why don't u want to buy a new mts sim card for ur dad. It costs not more than 100 r.

Kshisya
13-09-2004, 16:30
Ledka, I can buy but just don't want to buy what I won't use after he's gone ~shrug~ and if I couldn't borrow I'd definitely buy.

thanks for checking ;)

Ledka
13-09-2004, 16:32
Originally posted by Kshisya
Ledka, I can buy but just don't want to buy what I won't use after he's gone ~shrug~ and if I couldn't borrow I'd definitely buy.

thanks for checking ;)

I will sms you late tonight (may be very late) with the results of checking:)

Sparafucile
13-09-2004, 23:07
In any branch of Sedmoi Kontinent, you can buy a MegaFon sim card on their "Lite" tariff for 399r, which includes credit of 300r to start - so really you pay only 99r for a guaranteed unused online card. My Swiss friend arrived Friday and was online with one in 30 mins. (Don't forget to mail-in the Card Registration slip, or they stop the connection after 10 days).

Kshisya
14-09-2004, 15:09
oi bolshoi spasibo to everybody for help and advice! :inlove:

K

polly
14-09-2004, 18:37
i'll have two extra SIMs as of friday night / saturday morning. you have my number if you still need the cards.