PDA

View Full Version : Ilyas Akhmadov

Blaked
11-09-2004, 23:26
Wednesday, April 9, 2003, 4:30 p.m.
"Crisis in Chechnya: Moral & International Dimensions"
Hosted by Princeton University.

Chechen Foreign Minister Ilyas Akhmadov will present his government's recent peace initiative during a public lecture at Princeton University. The lecture is co-sponsored by the Woodrow Wilson School of Public & International Affairs, the Global Issues Forum and the Bobst Center for Peace and Justice. The event is open to the press and general public. Inquiries may be directed to Chris Swift at (202) 296-5101 x134.

This man is on a first name basis with Shamil Basayev, the one that orchestrated Beslan, and here he is giving public lectures at Princeton. I'd place good odds on this terrorist living in Northern Virginia - most likely Fairfax County or Arlington.

Can't the FSB stage one of these media events, slip a mickey into this guy's drink while he waits behind the stage, and drag him onto a submarine off the coast of New Jersey? If it isn't beyond the Mossad or North Koreans to do such things, the Russians should be able to handle it. The freedom of this man should be an embarrassment to the United States. Hell - if I were Putin, I'd pay the Israelis to do it.

I googled 'Chris Swift' and the DC number and found the e-mail address of the Chechen 'Ministry of Foreign Affairs'; ministry@chechnya-mfa.info
How would the State Department feel if Russia let bin Laden or al-Zawahri give lectures at MGIMO?

koba65
11-09-2004, 23:55
Originally posted by Blaked

Chechen Foreign Minister Ilyas Akhmadov will present his government's recent peace initiative during a public lecture at Princeton University. The lecture is co-sponsored by the Woodrow Wilson School of Public & International Affairs, the Global Issues Forum and the Bobst Center for Peace and Justice. The event is open to the press and general public. Inquiries may be directed to Chris Swift at (202) 296-5101 x134.

This man is on a first name basis with Shamil Basayev, the one that orchestrated Beslan, and here he is giving public lectures at Princeton. I'd place good odds on this terrorist living in Northern Virginia - most likely Fairfax County or Arlington.

Can't the FSB stage one of these media events, slip a mickey into this guy's drink while he waits behind the stage, and drag him onto a submarine off the coast of New Jersey? If it isn't beyond the Mossad or North Koreans to do such things, the Russians should be able to handle it. The freedom of this man should be an embarrassment to the United States. Hell - if I were Putin, I'd pay the Israelis to do it.

I googled 'Chris Swift' and the DC number and found the e-mail address of the Chechen 'Ministry of Foreign Affairs'; ministry@chechnya-mfa.info
How would the State Department feel if Russia let bin Laden or al-Zawahri give lectures at MGIMO?

Sickens me that this f&*k has been granted asylum and is in the US. I'm sure he's living high off the hog where ever they have him holed up. I'm sure he'll be filling the heads of these liberal college students with tales of "we're oppressed," "we're fighting for our survival," etc. I hope someone hammers him on the massacre of children, but I doubt the Princeton crowd will allow it.

Zakaev is another one. And, I'd add Berezovsky as well. AND Xodorkovsky (thief).

It's disgusting how we let some people come to the States and "re-invent" themselves. KGB Oleg Kalugin comes to mind. He was cool with oppressing dissidents when he had the power to in the Soviet Union. As soon as he lost face he skedadales to the US and tells people what they want to hear re-inventing himself as a man of the people and reformer.

koba65
11-09-2004, 23:58
Originally posted by Blaked

HIS GOVERNMENT'S recent peace initiative?!??!?!?!?!!?!? WHAT THE F OVER??? What government? He's speaking for the Russian Federation? His group's recent peace initiative???!?! What the hell would that initiative be? Taking peaceful citizens hostage and then shooting children in the back? I hope the Russian Embassy is allowed to send a representative to at least be able to have equal time.