PDA

View Full Version : need help and advice please guys

robert2901
29-01-2009, 06:03
hi guys,please can anyone give me advice,i was married to a belarus national,she lived in st petersburg,we married and she came to uk,after 6 months she returned to russia for a holiday and never returned,she took the documents with her.shes recenlty emailed me that shes divorced from me and if i want a copy of divorce certificate,ive to send her 30,000 rubles.is there any way to find if this is true?and she has divorced?and how can i find her without it costing the earth?soliciters in st petersburg want small fortunes before they even lift a finger.is there anyone here that knows someone that can help me?she will not send proof of the document and i cant trust at all,i cant part with 30.000 rubles and be left with nothing,i was already an idiot to marry her in the first place,i will go to st petersburg next month to the register office to get a copy of my marriage certificate,but il need it apostilled and stamped quickly,and can somone tell me if she can divorce me without me signing anything and also if she would have to register the divorce certificate with the office where we were married??any help on this would be like a weight lifted as i have trouble sleeping and always thinking about this,i dont know where she is just now and she will not tell me,i was very naive and now paying the price,thanks guys

vovik01
29-01-2009, 06:30
I'm sorry for you, but you mast know, everything possible in Russia, if you will pay!
It's call's CORRUPTION.

robert2901
29-01-2009, 06:31
i know this vovik,but i need to know the right people

vovik01
29-01-2009, 07:39
i know this vovik,but i need to know the right people

I hope I'll be in Moscow and St.Peter in March. I was born in St.Pit, so I know some people. PM me. Maybe(MAYBE!!!) I can help you.

waxyweller
08-02-2009, 06:01
Most of them just need foriegn passport ,especially from a more richer and comfortable country.. they don't love for real. ... You have been used as a climbing stone

ruslawyers
11-02-2009, 22:57
Hello, you can take your documents, it is not complicated. Or you can ask someone you knoe here to help you and give him the document as attorney in law. Also I and my colleagues can help you if you need.

BeachBum
11-02-2009, 23:45
hi guys,please can anyone give me advice,i was married to a belarus national,she lived in st petersburg,we married and she came to uk,after 6 months she returned to russia for a holiday and never returned,she took the documents with her.shes recenlty emailed me that shes divorced from me and if i want a copy of divorce certificate,ive to send her 30,000 rubles.is there any way to find if this is true?and she has divorced?and how can i find her without it costing the earth?soliciters in st petersburg want small fortunes before they even lift a finger.is there anyone here that knows someone that can help me?she will not send proof of the document and i cant trust at all,i cant part with 30.000 rubles and be left with nothing,i was already an idiot to marry her in the first place,i will go to st petersburg next month to the register office to get a copy of my marriage certificate,but il need it apostilled and stamped quickly,and can somone tell me if she can divorce me without me signing anything and also if she would have to register the divorce certificate with the office where we were married??any help on this would be like a weight lifted as i have trouble sleeping and always thinking about this,i dont know where she is just now and she will not tell me,i was very naive and now paying the price,thanks guys
hey man relax. you sound like a young guy. so take it easy. the bitch got over on you. so what!? belive me much worse can happen in this world.. Dont lose sleep ove a witch who used your ass for some papers! it aint worth it.. Just get back in the saddle. meet a nice young hot chick from Peter (Russian) all belorussians are scammers! and try again. But dont give this witch one kopeck. And I guarantee she will call you in 6 months and say she was wrong and needs your help to return.. It will be a scam. Just f her and move on bro. Not a big deal.. you got many years ahead and many new mistakes to make!!!!! )))

Qdos
12-02-2009, 00:23
Sorry, but the number of scamming bitches out there in any of the FSU countries is a factor to consider when searching for a partner - I'd be tempted to reply to her demands and tell her you were already married to an English girl but never told her, making her marriage a sham... :p

BeachBum
12-02-2009, 00:35
Sorry, but the number of scamming bitches out there in any of the FSU countries is a factor to consider when searching for a partner - I'd be tempted to reply to her demands and tell her you were already married to an English girl but never told her, making her marriage a sham... :p
or better yet. have the marriage annulled. just lie and say she did not consummate the marriage! ...... then she cant get any papers from it! ))

robert2901
12-02-2009, 08:18
thanks alot guys,but she already has the divorce certificate and i need to know how i can get a copy,she must have registered it somewhere in st petersburg,she sent me the top half of the document as a jpg to show me its real,and it was done on 8 dec 08 in st petersburg,now shes asking for 1000 sterling for it,anf i need to have it quickly,as i have other things on the horizon,i can go to st petersburg and get a copy of the marriage doc no probs but here in uk i must wait 2 years for anything to be annulled,if i have the copy of divorce doc that she has,then all i need to do is get it translated and stamped and my worries are over,can anyone pleas give me advice how to know where to get this document for cheapness??

Onovytska
12-02-2009, 09:28
did you consult the Russian embassy or consulate in London or Edinburgh? (just check the web-sit of the Russian MFA, MID). They deal with this kind of sh!t every day, I can assure you.

robert2901
12-02-2009, 11:00
i did and they told me to beat it,as they are only there to help russian citizens and nationals,they wouldnt say anymore

tgma
12-02-2009, 12:25
Have a look here - there might be something that can help:

Divorce in Russia (http://www.divorceinrussia.com/)

I'd advise you to have a google around, as I imagine this is a common problem, sadly.

MissAnnElk
12-02-2009, 12:46
Also this: The boom in binational divorces | Money in misery | The Economist (http://www.economist.com/world/international/displaystory.cfm?story_id=13057235)

robert2901
12-02-2009, 13:03
this is not helpful,im sorry.what i need to know is..........is it possible to get a copy of divorce certificate in st peterburg even if i dont know who issued it ther???and where can i find this info without some soliciter wanting a fortune,of course i can pay something but inexpensive is what im looking for,or someone who knows how to do it

Margo
13-02-2009, 18:12
Ive searched in google and seems like there is not so many ZAGS in StP. My suggestion is to post your message in the forum dedicated for people from SaintPeter
St Petersburg - The Moscow Expat Forums (http://www.expat.ru/forum/st-petersburg/)
May be some local can volunteer to call those places one by one knowing your ex name and last name.