PDA

View Full Version : medical test

tudzikot
28-01-2009, 15:05
Hi,
Has anybody tried to make the medical test at EMC with spravki for working permit for applying to the TRP because I have two small children and do not have much possibilty to go to several clinics.I am also really scared of getting bad stuff in state clinic. Also for women do we have gynecological check or not ?

Thank you

tgma
29-01-2009, 11:25
I'm pretty sure that you can't do this at the EMC - the spravka needs to come from a specific state clinic. You won't get bad stuff in a state clinic, as far as I understand, but you will waste a lot of time queueing.

ezik
29-01-2009, 12:10
tgma is right as far as I know - the medical tests need to be signed off by the Ministry of Health. Don't think they will allow any tests other than those of state clinics that are especially assigned to do this.

Went through the tests myself, just about a year ago and am still alive. ;)

Actually, the queues weren't that bad and most doctors were quite friendly. If you plan the day well, you can actually get through all tests in one day. Then you spend another day picking up your TBC test result, blood test result, having all your papers signed-off and bringing the whole pack to the Ministry. And then in another week just one more hour getting the spravka from the Ministry.

In which AO are you located? If it is central, please be informed that you could consider starting the process at the clinic in the Taganskaya area, where queues are smaller and the other test locations are closeby...

tudzikot
29-01-2009, 17:26
thank you for your replies. I was wondering whether we are check by gynecologist which scare me the most.

Surfsup37
29-01-2009, 17:54
I am male, but I did my tests in the summer, and did not need to expose anything except my arm for shoots. All of the doctors were women if that is your concern.

ezik
29-01-2009, 17:56
thank you for your replies. I was wondering whether we are check by gynecologist which scare me the most.

Why would a gyneacologist check you for a TRP?

They don't and they won't. And if anything even hints in that direction, you need to PM me.