PDA

View Full Version : Help! Consultant needed!

Hedgehoggy
07-09-2004, 16:44
Dear Friends! We need a person who can explain the specialities of the "making business" in Russia to our English partners in London. We are just starting the joint project with them and want them to know and understand the realities and differenties (so, the difficulties) of business in Russia. The business in Russia can be made and be beneficial for both sides but by using the different from Europe ways! We are looking the business-man or business-lady from Great Britain which have own (or joint) business in Russia and has spent not less than 3 years in Moscow or St.Petersbourg, and speaking both russian and english! My contact detailes are: engelgard@mail.ru or (095) 7984127

ghurka12
08-09-2004, 11:55
What type of business are you in??

Hedgehoggy
08-09-2004, 12:43
Publishing business

ghurka12
08-09-2004, 17:28
Unfortunately I do not know anybody in that line of business.

I would however suggest that you get the company in London to contact either Nick Latte or David Goodwin at the British Embassy in Moscow.

Alternatively they can get very good information from the British Embassy web site on www.britemb.msk.ru

Best of luck with your venture.

Hedgehoggy
09-09-2004, 17:34
Dear All! Thank you evry much for your calls and e-mails which helped us very very MUCH! I haven't supposed that we can get so many advises and really useful contacts! Thanks ALL!
:D

Maine Surfer
09-09-2004, 17:48
Consultation went like this

Hey, it is profitable to do business in Russia. What, you disagree? We'll brake your leg! Oh, agree now....

:D :p