PDA

View Full Version : Assistent wanted

clemens_cis
06-09-2004, 14:26
Assistant for CFO needed

We are looking for an assistant for the financial director in our head office in Moscow.

What you can expect
+ translating of letters and in meetings
+ communication with directors and chief accountants in our 6 branches
+ organizing meetings, business trips et.al.
+ gathering of information

What we expect
+ responsible person
+ Fluent in English
+ good communication skills
+ knowledge of MS products- Word, Excel, Power Point
+ a quick learner
+ you like your job

Pls. forward your CV+picture together with your salary expectation to σΧΕΤΜΑΞΑ λΥΪΞΕΓΟΧΑ at s.kuznetsova@europapier.ru

jules
06-09-2004, 14:32
I still can't get over how employers here can ask for photos and ages from potential applicants... I know someone who could do this job standing on her head, but I don't know if she'd get through the 'face control' - what her looks would have to do with her competency at the job, I don't know.

Kshisya
06-09-2004, 14:44
:rolleyes: jules agree!!!

+ picture???? f sake! :D

clemens could I try to apply, please???? ~begging look~ my salary expectations are very low, HONEST!!! :p

J.D.
06-09-2004, 14:48
Quit pretending to be naive Jules. Of course it has nothing to do with job competancy. Being beautiful has nothing to do with a flight attendant's competance either but there is a real reason for wanting it.

And not just to please the pilot either.

In one respect your friend is lucky. She doesn't have to wonder if she got the job because of looks or have to keep fending off unwanted(?) advances.

Tatiana cat
06-09-2004, 14:51
Ha
Funny, but appearance is really... more and more important nowadays. Everywhere you are asked to leave your photo... Just general tendency...
What if her weight is 100 kg?

Fa-Q!
06-09-2004, 14:52
Totally sexist, I agree. But I think if an employer wants to hire a pretty assistant and pay for it, he has the right.

pengwn9
06-09-2004, 15:14
I learn quick. Here's my photo. So, whaddya say?

Kshisya
06-09-2004, 15:17
Originally posted by Tatiana cat
Everywhere you are asked to leave your photo... Just general tendency...
everywhere like where???? :D

jules
06-09-2004, 15:28
Originally posted by J.D.
Quit pretending to be naive Jules. Of course it has nothing to do with job competancy.

It's not naivite, it's indignancy!

berkay
06-09-2004, 15:32
jules please send that person's resume to berkay@gmail.com
we don't have face control :)

Originally posted by jules
I still can't get over how employers here can ask for photos and ages from potential applicants... I know someone who could do this job standing on her head, but I don't know if she'd get through the 'face control' - what her looks would have to do with her competency at the job, I don't know.

jules
06-09-2004, 15:44
Originally posted by berkay
jules please send that person's resume to berkay@gmail.com
we don't have face control :)

But in your ad, you said you're looking for someone under 23... The woman I'm thinking of has kids that age.

berkay
06-09-2004, 15:49
Originally posted by jules
But in your ad, you said you're looking for someone under 23... The woman I'm thinking of has kids that age.

hmm may be her kids are interested? :)

jules
06-09-2004, 15:58
Nope, they're happy doing what they're doing. It's my friend who needs a new job.

It's not easy to be a 40something Russian woman in Moscow...

J.D.
06-09-2004, 20:07
She can always marry a 60 something Westerner.

kniga
06-09-2004, 20:39
No, the most important thing is that she must be able to spell "assistent" correctly...

J.D.
06-09-2004, 22:29
No, if she is attractive enough she don't need ta be able ta spell at all.