PDA

View Full Version : school just been exploded

MDW
03-09-2004, 13:54
Only God knows how furious and helpless I am now!

Punch
03-09-2004, 14:03
They are all dead. Practically all of them.

MDW
03-09-2004, 14:11
whats ur source punch?

polly
03-09-2004, 14:19
in information sadie posted that only about 40 hostages have been counted as gotten away. i just saw the same number somewhere else on line. that is absolutely horrific.

Aprill
03-09-2004, 14:20
******************:(

Filimon
03-09-2004, 14:28
last report say that those still in the school are OK, only those who tried to get away hav been shot at

ChillPill
03-09-2004, 14:44
Just sow shortly TV news here in office, seems kids are released,

************ are trying to run away!

forces attacking..

And it's very scary to watch :(

So, can't get, is it the end of a nightmare?

peyote
03-09-2004, 15:40
you would expect the place tightly surrounded by special forces, right? so how come some of the terrorists escaped? good job, mr president! :mad:

don't take it personal, midas ;)

85StonePolarBear
03-09-2004, 15:42
Can we please maintain an atmosphere of respect for the victims?

I know you are frustrated, and I'll admit outright that I broke down in tears a few moments ago, but political discussion, and especially political argument which often breaks down into mudslinging, is at this point utterly disrespectful and many find it offensive. Thanks.

trampler
03-09-2004, 15:43
I cry for the little children and their parents

My deepest sympathy to the victims

Please keep this topic clean of furious tyrades with swearing people, have that respect for the victims.......

quincy
03-09-2004, 15:55
Now watch out for BBC, ITV, Agence France Presse, The Guardian, The Independent, Le Monde, Le Figaro, The Financial Times, The Washington Post, The New York Times, CBS, CNN gloating over the Russian killed and injured, heaping scorn over the rescue attempt, blaming the Russians (as they did over the Theater siege 2 years ago), while not a word will spoken against the murderous Chechen killers!:mad:

trampler
03-09-2004, 15:58
this picture says it all in one picture for me, the soldier carrying the little infant out, the expression on his face.

No mercy for hostagetakers that are found!

peyote
03-09-2004, 15:58
polarbear and trampler,
points taken. it was not my intention to start a political debate.

peace.

trampler
03-09-2004, 16:12
None taken from here either, i just wanted to show that we all should show and pay respect to the victims.

I understand so much what the parents must feel now, what they have felt, i cant imagine how much pain , anger and fear they felt, i can only come a little way. I have a 6 months old daughter which i love more than life itself, i cannot imagine something happening to her, they would need strong drugs to keep me away from the place where she'd be held.

feliks
03-09-2004, 16:18
Just try to imagine your child is there ...
your sister is there ...

85StonePolarBear
03-09-2004, 16:33
Originally posted by trampler
None taken from here either, i just wanted to show that we aal should show and pay respect to the victims.

Same here; just did not want to see any arguments while blood is still being spilled.

holly_g
03-09-2004, 17:59
Pastoral scene of the gallant south,
The bulging eyes and the twisted mouth,
Scent of magnolias, sweet and fresh,
Then the sudden smell of burning flesh.

Just remember it.

Moscow Wolf
03-09-2004, 18:14
From what I have witnessed so far on the TV the scene seems complete Bardak. I say seems, but I have never seen such disorganised chaos.

It seems that not much has been learnt since the Theatre siege.

Where was the cordon(s), why were people allowed to run round like headless chickens in the vicinity of of a hot fire zone and not knowing where to run to.

The FSB Commander says that no attack was planned when the so called MChS went to collect the dead bodies, but there had/has to be an Immediate Action plan for any such likely occurrence.

I saw soldiers running about without any radio communications. I pray to God that they got out as many as possible, but my first indications are that is could well be a disaster. It is a very very sad day.

boscoe
03-09-2004, 18:16
they also let locals in with weapons - complete chaos!

Sad Radio
03-09-2004, 18:17
i usually tend to not judge ppl unless i know enough facts.

krechet25
03-09-2004, 18:52
We are in the US,what is really going on?

moscowmail
03-09-2004, 19:57
Originally posted by Moscow Wolf
From what I have witnessed so far on the TV the scene seems complete Bardak. I say seems, but I have never seen such disorganised chaos.

It seems that not much has been learnt since the Theatre siege.

Where was the cordon(s), why were people allowed to run round like headless chickens in the vicinity of of a hot fire zone and not knowing where to run to.

The FSB Commander says that no attack was planned when the so called MChS went to collect the dead bodies, but there had/has to be an Immediate Action plan for any such likely occurrence.

I saw soldiers running about without any radio communications. I pray to God that they got out as many as possible, but my first indications are that is could well be a disaster. It is a very very sad day.

You're not wrong MW, ....