PDA

View Full Version : Jeeps and Saabs for sale - 30% lower than market price

NickR
14-01-2009, 12:51
Hi all,

I've been asked by a few posters to send the updated info on the NEW prices for the cars available.

As mentioned before, a well-known international oil company just rec'd a new fleet of cars and the older ones were returned. This means the leasing company have to get rid of hundreds of cars quickly or they simply lose money on them!

All cars are in immaculate condition, have been driven by drivers only when the client is in the car and are maintained by the official dealers.

The new prices are 30% below the market price.

Basically:
GM Chevrolet Tahoe 2005 from $21,499
GM Chevrolet Trailblazer 2005 from $20,499
Saab 9-5 ARC from $18,499

No catches....no hidden extras but there are limited stocks at this price. That's not a sales tool, that's the truth.

The jpeg file I have with all the info is fractionally too big to post here so please email me and I'll reply with the file showing prices and contact details etc.

Please contact me at nickrees99@yahoo.com and I'll forward all the info (moderators - please allow my email address to stay, thanks!)

Finally, I'm not making anything from this.....I'm just helping a friend and passing info that I think it interesting along.

Regards,

Nick