PDA

View Full Version : BBC blames Putin

quincy
02-09-2004, 17:08
On TV, the BBC's Moscow correspondent blamed Putin for the murderous attacks and implied that by voting for Putin the Russian people had brought the terrorism upon themselves.

Would the BBC also blame the presence of American forces in Saudi Arabia for provoking 9/11?

The Nazis also used to blame the victims for their crimes against them

polly
02-09-2004, 17:10
the fundie Xtian version would be that Russia's forefathers sinned and thus brought anguish in the form of terrorist attacks upon their descendants...
yadda yadda.

Sad Radio
02-09-2004, 17:14
jesus! now that is so... so... i'm simply speechless! what on earth can that freaky bbc freak know about what the russian government is doing to fight, or in his version, to support all this horror? does he freaking work for putin to be so goddamn sure that he even dares say that on tv?

Fa-Q!
02-09-2004, 17:17
Nice usage of the words freaking and goddamn, radio. Kudos.

85StonePolarBear
02-09-2004, 17:26
The Economist is not much better; I did not read the whole article but it is at www.economist.com . So much for my earlier comments about balance; I still think they are the most balanced when it comes to Israel-Palestine and other hot issues, but their negativity regarding Russia has not abated one bit.

Sad Radio
02-09-2004, 17:26
my favourites :)

Midas
02-09-2004, 17:32
Originally posted by quincy
On TV, the BBC's Moscow correspondent blamed Putin for the murderous attacks and implied that by voting for Putin the Russian people had brought the terrorism upon themselves.

Would the BBC also blame the presence of American forces in Saudi Arabia for provoking 9/11?

The Nazis also used to blame the victims for their crimes against them bastard. i wish i could see him, so i could punch him in his freaking face. i mean the journalist, of course.

Sad Radio
02-09-2004, 17:32
i'll be holding this freak, midas!

sir Gay
02-09-2004, 17:38
Originally posted by moscowmail
As Devils advocate, they fight for what they believe is right...

last year's post...