PDA

View Full Version : U.S. brainwashing propaganda

MDW
01-09-2004, 18:00
Have you noticed how official American media never call the Chechen bandits what they really are?

F*CKING TERRORISTS!

They use very sweet, almost tender, politically correct words such as "attackers", "rebels", "hostage takers". NOT A SINGLE TERRORIST, HUH?!...

Have a try. Find one word:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/09/01/russia.school/index.html

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5881958/

Good f*cking luck!

So I say. If official American media does not think of/call them what they really are, they are terrorists themselves!

Quoting Mr. GWB "who is not with us is against us", I say American official media is against those students and teachers in that school, they are against those Moscovites near Rizhskaya, they are against those passengers on those planes, they are against the free people of Russia.

Big Bugga
01-09-2004, 18:14
First of all I agree with you as far as most media go's, its sucks. If its does not sell papers or boost ratings they dont bother to put it on....and CNN is one of the worst about this. But I took your challenge to find "one" word...more as a word find than to try and refute your argument, so no offense ment.

In an interview with CNN sister network CNN Turk, Putin on Wednesday linked the country's recent terror attacks to Chechen rebels and al Qaeda.

"Two civilian planes were crashed by terrorist gangs that had links to the al Qaeda," Putin said from the Black Sea resort city of Sochi.

"Separatists in northern Caucasus are acting not in line with the Chechen people, but for their own filthy interests. They have links with international terrorism."

I found the word terror/terrorists 3 times in just the CNN article, but did not look at the msnbc one.

Bugga'

sir Gay
01-09-2004, 18:16
oups, how very emotional. to conquer enemies one has to have blood cool enough to learn the foes. do we russians know americas or even "our own" chechnya - their traditions, culture, customs, language?

MDW
01-09-2004, 18:28
Originally posted by Big Bugga
"Two civilian planes were crashed by terrorist gangs that had links to the al Qaeda," Putin said from the Black Sea resort city of Sochi.

"Separatists in northern Caucasus are acting not in line with the Chechen people, but for their own filthy interests. They have links with international terrorism."

These are quotes, not their own text! I am not gon' be surprized if they even edit the quotes to their own convenience!

Dr. Bukakke
01-09-2004, 18:32
"attackers" "rebels" "hostage takers"

That ain't ****

CNN has referred to them as "Freedom Fighters"!!!!

Maine Surfer
01-09-2004, 18:34
Totally agree, CNN just sucks. A bunch of two-faced liers.

sir Gay
01-09-2004, 18:35
Originally posted by MDW

So I say. If official American media does not think of/call them what they really are, they are terrorists themselves!

Quoting Mr. GWB "who is not with us is against us", I say American official media is against those students and teachers in that school, they are against those Moscovites near Rizhskaya, they are against those passengers on those planes, they are against the free people of Russia.

so, is it immoral for russians to read foreign mass media? shall we stop buying british-americal periodicals? or...?

Big Bugga
01-09-2004, 18:36
no argument there, none at all I cant stand CNN and the rest of them. If I want information I look for it my self. As far as I can tell the only "new" agency in the US to be trusted is ESPN.

Bugga'

sir Gay
01-09-2004, 18:38
Originally posted by MDW
These are quotes, not their own text! I am not gon' be surprized if they even edit the quotes to their own convenience!

remember a soviet press joke?

if napoleon had "pravda" newspaper - the world wouldn't have found out the truth about waterloo ;)

as if russian press is any better than cnn - is it?

J.D.
01-09-2004, 19:07
Originally posted by MDW
Have you noticed how official American media . . .

"official American media"?
I think you are confusing the US with Russia.

sir Gay
01-09-2004, 19:15
Originally posted by J.D.
"official American media"?
I think you are confusing the US with Russia.

you are right, uncle JD. it seems very logical that every single paper, every single magazine or news agency should BELONG to someone who might be of left or right or central opinions. OFFICIAL media can only exist in countries with corrupted government, parliament, justice and law inforcement systems like ... sorry to admit but my "heimat-vaterland" russia:(

Poika
01-09-2004, 19:35
>so, is it immoral for russians to read foreign mass media? shall we stop buying british-americal periodicals? or...?

No, you should not. Just know what they are. As good as kavkaz.org

>remember a soviet press joke?

Hello, Soviets were over more than a decade ago! Bring in Joseph Goebbels, too!

>as if russian press is any better than cnn - is it?

Trust me it is better. More freedom at least.

Nagant Guy
01-09-2004, 19:39
CNN has been reluctant to call any terrorist a "terrorist". CNN officials admitted after the current Iraq war that they were afraid to report what was really going on in Iraq. They are not reliable. They are very left-wing and their bias shows in reporting on things that happen in the US too.

The people Russia is fighting in Chechnya are the same people the US is fighting in Afganistan and Iraq. They are the same people Israel is fighting in Israel. They are being fought in other places. It is sad that many in the US do not recognize these terrorists for what they are. It is also sad that Russia supported Sadam. We have a common enemy, but just can't seem to work together to fight them. CNN would take the enemy's point of view as long as a Republican is president of the US. ABCNBCCBS would also take that side. They hate Bush that much. I don't watch them and get most of my news from the net.

sir Gay
01-09-2004, 19:43
Originally posted by Poika
>so, is it immoral for russians to read foreign mass media? shall we stop buying british-americal periodicals? or...?

No, you should not. Just know what they are. As good as kavkaz.org

>remember a soviet press joke?

Hello, Soviets were over more than a decade ago! Bring in Joseph Goebbels, too!

>as if russian press is any better than cnn - is it?

Trust me it is better. More freedom at least.

the soviets are gone but the commie and KOMSOMOL leaders as well as KGB staff are in power, poika. and the soviet media tradition is still alive and used as well as that of herr goebbels (if not better).

freedom of the press in russia? from what is it free? TV6, NTV, IZVESTIYA as soon as an editor decides to hold an opinion different from that of the Tsar (ah sorry - president) gets ... what would be the best euphemism for "f*****d"? - influenced

sir Gay
01-09-2004, 19:45
Originally posted by Nagant Guy
They are the same people Israel is fighting in Israel.
amendment - "in Palestine" if you don't mind.

otherwise - you stole the words straight from my mouth!!!!

Polia Ivanova
01-09-2004, 20:23
They are rotten prats I agree.

I went to the Guardian site today and they have their own report about proud little Caucasian nation which starts back in 19th century when it was conquered by Russia and Stalin's repressions were highlighted of course.

Hostage taking - Not mentioned
Beheading People - Not mentioned
Banditism - Not mentioned
The fact that not every Chechen supports separatism - Ignored
Children killings - Will not be mentioned

The same story as many years ago and a cold war is going on.
Enemy of my enemy is my friend.
They will support any terrorist and murderer as long they are against Russia.

sir Gay
01-09-2004, 20:58
Originally posted by Polia Ivanova
Hostage taking - Not mentioned
Beheading People - Not mentioned
Banditism - Not mentioned
The fact that not every Chechen supports separatism - Ignored
Children killings - Will not be mentioned

The same story as many years ago and a cold war is going on.
Enemy of my enemy is my friend.
They will support any terrorist and murderer as long they are against Russia. [/B]

so forgive me - silly faggot - for asking again. what would be solutions to the problem? to escalate russian military presence in chechnya or evacuate russian citizens and let the chechens live their way... isn't there enough oil in siberia?

or prince putin wants to follow the west to such an extend that would rather have him a little olster populated by basques?

uninformed
01-09-2004, 21:48
Originally posted by MDW
Have you noticed how official American media never call the Chechen bandits what they really are?

F*CKING TERRORISTS!

They use very sweet, almost tender, politically correct words such as "attackers", "rebels", "hostage takers". NOT A SINGLE TERRORIST, HUH?!...

Good f*cking luck!

Quoting Mr. GWB "who is not with us is against us", I say American official media is against those students and teachers in that school, they are against those Moscovites near Rizhskaya, they are against those passengers on those planes, they are against the free people of Russia. Yes! You are right! That's why I always read the Russian press because it is FREE and reports the TRUTH! Unlike the western press who are slaves to their corrupt capitalist owners!

MDW
01-09-2004, 22:11
those "freedom fighters" were given freedom once, weren't they, as far as i remember. so why the hell did these foul filthy bandits invade ingushetia the very same year then? just for the fun of it?

i think they just get bored with peace. they need stealing, kidnapping, killing, beheading. it's their national sport.

to answer your question, you silly sir gay, i say: nuke'em all. that would be the best solution.

there won't be no more hostages (including expat ones, not only russian ones), no more cut-that-infidel-throat-slower tv and internet shows, no more plane, theatre or ship hijacking, no more budyonnovsks, kizlyars, buinaksks, volgodonsks, mozdoks, nazrans, no more bombing houses, concerts, pedestians, subways.

the truth is allah does not support them. so, they cannot get it over with...

and you personally are the one who needs more oil up in your azz!

Sunstorm
01-09-2004, 22:36
MDW, Sir Gay...
I know it's naive from me to ask you to be more mature and stop exchanging with these messages which do not lead anywhere else but to creating more and more heavy atmosphere on this site.

But nevertheless - PLEASE, for whatever God's sake:

ENOUGH ALREADYY!!!!!!

Smurfette
01-09-2004, 22:42
You've got my vote Sunstorm!!!

MDW
01-09-2004, 22:48
Originally posted by uninformed
Yes! You are right! That's why I always read the Russian press because it is FREE and reports the TRUTH! Unlike the western press who are slaves to their corrupt capitalist owners!

I hope you're no being sarcastic, because if you are, then you'd better explain me more about freedom of speech in America vs Russia.

Because I cannot understand many things.

Just one of them for starters.

How come anyone can get an FM/AM tuner and listen to V.O.A., Radio Liberty, BBC, Deutsche Welle IN RUSSIAN 24/7 almost everywere in Russia?

But when the Russian Gov't asked the US Gov't if they could open a Russian AM radiostation IN ENGLISH in America, the Most Freeest of The Freeest Countries in the world said: "Of course you can, but only on Short Waves".

YOU DUMP IDIOTS! RUSSIA CAN BROADCAST ON SW FROM MOSCOW AND THEY DONT NEED UR STUPID PERMISSION FOR THAT!

MOREOVER, WHO'S GOT SW TUNERS IN AMERICA?! F@CKING ALPINISTS? NOT A SOUL! THE ONLY COMPANY THAT WAS SELLING THEM -- GRUENDIG -- WENT BANKRUPT!

Oh, yeah, you can object and say that every major US city got an AM radiostation run by Russians. I tell you what. It's true with only one little tiny "but". They are not really Russian, they are not controlled or programmed by Russia. All of them are local news and gossips. Even when they have some political talks they have to present the program to FBI in advance. And even afterwards, they are being listened and monitored when on-air. I can even tell you how much FBI pays people who do this job if you're interested: $30/h tax free. Thank you very much.

Polia Ivanova
01-09-2004, 23:25
Originally posted by sir Gay
so forgive me - silly faggot - for asking again. what would be solutions to the problem? to escalate russian military presence in chechnya or evacuate russian citizens and let the chechens live their way... isn't there enough oil in siberia?

or prince putin wants to follow the west to such an extend that would rather have him a little olster populated by basques?

I couldn't care less about Putin (I live and vote in the UK) but I care about the children who sit in the school stuffed with explosives.

And I am disgusted because Western media sing the tune about Putin starting negotiation with terrorist instead of supporting this children and admitting that they have as much human rights to live as all of us.

But human right fighters on the west prioritize human rights for some (Chechen separatists) and what's left will go to Russian children.

quincy
01-09-2004, 23:46
I agree with both MDW and Polia (why does sir Gay resort to insulting language?) that the Guardians, Le Monds, Washington Posts have a long history of making excuses for the brutal terrorists in Chechnya but at the same time can never find a single word for the Russian victims! If the are such great fans of the Chechen warlords why don't these newspaper bosses and their journalists (whose reports could have been prepared without even stepping out of their editorial offices) move into the Chechen terrorist's own hideouts in the North Caucasus? There, they can live happily ever after!

While tacitly supporting Chechen terrorism they oppose elections in Chechnya. They (yesterday's London Independent) tell us it is wrong for Russia to hold elections in Chechnya (sir Gay wanted to know what the way forward was) but absolutely right (according to our same 'objective' media sources) for Kosovo to hold elections, in a territory that was taken by force by NATO.

NATO keeps telling us the Cold War is over each time it advances closer to Moscow but in the Caucasus it seems to be engaged in a proxy war against Russia

SVL
02-09-2004, 00:00
No jokes, f*ck it all. The US would like to see us killed by "Chechen freedom fighters"...
It`s not funny..the Cold War is not over.

Polia Ivanova
02-09-2004, 00:14
About What To Do...

What about shooting every chechen who lives outside Chechnya. Not by soldgers but by relatives of those who died in the last ten days. As revenge. In the same proportion as these women did.

If western media so understanding to chechen reasons will it be so understanding to russians?

Sounds fashists I know and I believe we will not go this path. So why nobody calls them fashists...

Idiot Amin
02-09-2004, 00:26
Lately, I have found The Economist to be very balanced regarding just about every burning issue in the world. However, they are still a bit negative about Russia in general (although the present correspondent is far better than the last one). It will be interesting to see what they come out with in the next issue (appears Friday or Saturday in Stockmann or in the press kiosk in m. Park Kultury).

quincy
02-09-2004, 01:11
Originally posted by Polia Ivanova
About What To Do...

What about shooting every chechen who lives outside Chechnya. Not by soldgers but by relatives of those who died in the last ten days. As revenge. In the same proportion as these women did.

If western media so understanding to chechen reasons will it be so understanding to russians?

Sounds fashists I know and I believe we will not go this path. So why nobody calls them fashists...

Nobody calls them fascists probably because Chechen terrorism is useful to the media bosses and their friends in the military and corporate establishment who want to force Russia out of the North and South Caucasus (and probably also from Tatarstan, Bashkiria, Astrakhan, Daghestan..) who stand behind the calm, objective, balanced reports and commentaries that regularly make excuses for Chechen terrorists

Zephyr
02-09-2004, 02:37
Originally posted by uninformed
Yes! You are right! That's why I always read the Russian press because it is FREE and reports the TRUTH! Unlike the western press who are slaves to their corrupt capitalist owners!
I agree wholeheartedly. With NO sarcasm.

Zephyr
02-09-2004, 02:42
Free Tibet!

Shaun
02-09-2004, 03:54
Nagant Guy:

your description of cnn as 'left-wing' is a joke and i suggest you get some outside of the us political relativity into your newsreading.

and as for the chechens being the 'same people' as in iraq, palestine etc... what nonsense. idiotic and oversimplistic generalisations like this create more problems than they solve.

koba65
02-09-2004, 04:16
amendment - "in Palestine" if you don't mind.

otherwise - you stole the words straight from my mouth!!!!

Israel is more accurate. The real "Palestine" is mainly located in the Kingdom of Jordan....

koba65
02-09-2004, 04:23
Originally posted by Shaun
Nagant Guy:

your description of cnn as 'left-wing' is a joke and i suggest you get some outside of the us political relativity into your newsreading.

and as for the chechens being the 'same people' as in iraq, palestine etc... what nonsense. idiotic and oversimplistic generalisations like this create more problems than they solve.

Shaun,
I'll spell it out for you, and perhaps this may be what Nagant Guy meant. The terrorists in Chechnya, Iraq, Palestine, Afghanistan, etc., are being FUNDED by the "same people." Therefore, it is a common enemy. There is nothing idiotic or oversimplistic about that. The enemy is well organized and well funded. Study the tactics used by the terrorists throughout the world and you'll find that the same methods and materials are used. After all, Al Qaeda roughly translates to "the base" and was/is intended to unite all islamic terrorist groups into one unit able to strike at will with the common goal of imposing Wahabist Islam on a conquered nation. If you don't think there are links between Chechnya, Afghanistan, Al Qaeda, Taliban, Palestine, and other Islamic terrorist movements you are sadly mistaken. Ever wonder why some terrorists (like those who attacked the US) have fought in Chechnya, or intended to fight there? Or have actually fought in Chechnya and Afghanistan? The sad thing is that most people are either in a state of denial or do not want to see the threat that the current wave of Wahabiist-sponsored terrorism poses.

koba65
02-09-2004, 04:29

The late General Lebed had the proper solution - build a wall around Chechnya and give them their independence. The kicker is they cannot receive any assistance from Russia. You're not going to solve this problem by playing "nice" and understanding the Chechen people, culture, or history. They're out for one thing and they'll kill anybody to attain their goal. How friggin' "brave" is it to send a woman out to blow herself up and kill innocent people? How brave is it to take a school full of children who have done not ONE F-NG THING to any Chechens and threaten to kill them all? How brave is it to blow an apartment building up in the middle of the night killing innocent people who are sleeping? How brave is it to blow an airplane up full of innocent people (And sending women to do the job)? They'd at least get a modicum of respect if they tried to attack military targets. The current wave of attacks against civilians can only signal that they have lost the battle in Chechnya. I really hope Putin and his government take the gloves off and start hitting the Chechens hard. May be a bit harsh, but it's time already. Of course the socialists in Europe will scream about it - screw 'em.

koba65
02-09-2004, 04:34
Originally posted by Shaun
Nagant Guy:

How would you describe CNN? Regardless of their alleged leftist slant, I'd describe them as complete crap. Especially CNN International.

I'll tell you something I witnessed when CNN first started. There was a train derailment about 40 miles away from where I lived. White phosphorous gas spewed from one of the cars. It didn't last that long or affect a big area. What did CNN report? They reported mass chaos, panic, and that homes in a 100-mile radius were being evacuated. Completely FALSE. I knew from that moment, years ago, that CNN was not to be trusted.

Blaked
02-09-2004, 07:31
According to legend, one of my ancestors on my father's father's side of the family was a pioneer. He had a small cabin somewhere in Kentucky. One day he was out hunting animals for dinner and he came back to find that his wife and newborn baby had been killed by savages. Their final act of bravado had been to take the baby by his infant legs and smash him against a wall. I don't believe he ever caught the red-skins who did it, but the point is that they never stuck around long enough to fight him. They thought that by attacking a defenseless woman and child, that they would scare him back to the East Coast, or maybe all the way back to Europe.

In that day, the Americans used three tactics: false treaties, the sale of alcohol, and slaughter. It seemed to work fairly well. The key to a good false treaty is incrementalism. You give them the mountains, but keep the valleys. Then you take the mountain passes. Over the years, you give them cheap alcohol and heroin, and maybe even a little food for subsistence because it makes society weaker. Eventually you're left with a few road-side kiosks and a great name for the local football team.

Originally posted by koba65
The late General Lebed had the proper solution - build a wall around Chechnya and give them their independence. The kicker is they cannot receive any assistance from Russia. You're not going to solve this problem by playing "nice" and understanding the Chechen people, culture, or history. They're out for one thing and they'll kill anybody to attain their goal. How friggin' "brave" is it to send a woman out to blow herself up and kill innocent people? How brave is it to take a school full of children who have done not ONE F-NG THING to any Chechens and threaten to kill them all? How brave is it to blow an apartment building up in the middle of the night killing innocent people who are sleeping? How brave is it to blow an airplane up full of innocent people (And sending women to do the job)? They'd at least get a modicum of respect if they tried to attack military targets. The current wave of attacks against civilians can only signal that they have lost the battle in Chechnya. I really hope Putin and his government take the gloves off and start hitting the Chechens hard. May be a bit harsh, but it's time already. Of course the socialists in Europe will scream about it - screw 'em.

sir Gay
02-09-2004, 08:25
The terrorists in Chechnya, Iraq, Palestine, Afghanistan, etc., are being FUNDED by the "same people." Therefore, it is a common enemy. There is nothing idiotic or oversimplistic about that.

do you mean by saying so those russian generals and kremlin officers who have been selling weapons to the chechen militants and who have built nice dachas on the bahamas (and where not) and bought new mercedeses with the money they raised from it?

sir Gay
02-09-2004, 08:29
How friggin' "brave" is it to send a woman out to blow herself up and kill innocent people? How brave is it to take a school full of children who have done not ONE F-NG THING to any Chechens and threaten to kill them all? How brave is it to blow an apartment building up in the middle of the night killing innocent people who are sleeping? How brave is it to blow an airplane up full of innocent people (And sending women to do the job)? They'd at least get a modicum of respect if they tried to attack military targets. The current wave of attacks against civilians can only signal that they have lost the battle in Chechnya. I really hope Putin and his government take the gloves off and start hitting the Chechens hard. May be a bit harsh, but it's time already. Of course the socialists in Europe will scream about it - screw 'em.

well, of course it's not "brave"! the chechen widows lost their husbands and don't want to live under ceasar putin - they just want to sell their lives as expensive as huimanly possible. they are wounded wolves. and of course it's silly to fight against the russia's troops - it's like Ancient Israel fighting Roman Empire... (and where's Rome and Jews now?):)

MDW
02-09-2004, 15:40
Originally posted by MDW
those "freedom fighters" were given freedom once, weren't they, as far as i remember. so why the hell did these foul filthy bandits invade ingushetia the very same year then? just for the fun of it?

I meant Daghestan.

sir Gay
02-09-2004, 15:44
Israel is more accurate. The real "Palestine" is mainly located in the Kingdom of Jordan....

well, if UN corrects its mistake of 1948 - there will be no real "Israel" at all (or if it's made to correct its mistake).

was birobijan too small for only one jewish knee of israel?

85StonePolarBear
it's like Ancient Israel fighting Roman Empire... (and where's Rome and Jews now?):)

It is more like the Sicilian bandits of the post war period trying to gain a sort of independence for Sicily/take the law and especially tax collection into their own hands at the expense of Italy, while still depending upon Italy for roads, schools, water and all the other things that bandits cannot exactly handle on their own.

MDW
1 сентября утром на три часа был задержан рейс № 2212 авиакомпании "Красэйр" из Египта в Москву. Как сообщили в пресс-службе авиакомпании, причиной задержки послужило нежелание пассажиров лететь с четырьмя пассажирами-уроженцами Дагестана (две женщины, мужчина и мальчик). В результате члены экипажа воздушного судна Ил-86 и представители аэропорта в Египте в течение 3 часов вели переговоры с пассажирами, приложив все усилия для урегулирования разногласий и скорейшего отправления рейса.
В результате авиационные власти аэропорта Шарм-эль-Шейх в Египте приняли на себя ответственность и сняли пассажиров-дагестанцев с рейса. С трехчасовой задержкой самолет отправился из аэропорта и около 18 часов по московскому времени благополучно совершил посадку в аэропорту Домодедово.

85StonePolarBear
02-09-2004, 15:45
well, if UN corrects its mistake of 1948 - there will be no real "Israel" at all (or if it's made to correct its mistrake).

was birobijan too small for only one jewish knee of israel?

Yes, our resident feygeleh rears his anti-Semitic head again. What happened to you? Did some Jewish doctor refuse to give you a rectal exam in the style to which you are accustomed?

sir Gay
02-09-2004, 15:49
Originally posted by 85StonePolarBear
It is more like the Sicilian bandits of the post war period trying to gain a sort of independence for Sicily/take the law and especially tax collection into their own hands at the expense of Italy, while still depending upon Italy for roads, schools, water and all the other things that bandits cannot exactly handle on their own.

or like the irish fighting against the british empire, or like tibetians is fighting china, or like basques are fighting spain, or like quebec will be fighting canada, or like the confederation fought the north....

sir Gay
02-09-2004, 15:54
Yes, our resident feygeleh

speak some judish? now tell me was the arab world asked back there in 1948 if they wanted a state of jews be established on the territories of THEIR nations?

and yet, was birobijan small enough for the knee of Israel?

sir Gay
02-09-2004, 15:57
Did some Jewish doctor refuse to give you a rectal exam in the style to which you are accustomed?

yes, he did refuse after i blessed his big nose with my white fart. without the blessing no jew is allowed to have a look at my posterior.

85StonePolarBear
02-09-2004, 16:00
Ya, mir ken zeyr gut redden af Yiddish. KUSH MIR IN TUCHES, ZEYR TIFF TIFF, du schvantz (as he hears his poor great great grandparents turning in their graves in Odessa because of his mangling of the Yiddish language!)

sir Gay
02-09-2004, 16:14
KUSH MIR IN TUCHES

well, as we (those who study those jews) say, 'большой tuches тоже naches' (fat ass is a bliss in a way)

85StonePolarBear
02-09-2004, 16:21
We don't need you to study us, thank you. And I think what you posted applies only to your type, not to the rest of us.

Midas
02-09-2004, 16:26
US and Europe are blind in their righteous human rights propaganda. What they don't understand that it's a war that's been declared. A was has been declared on us, but we are fighting it.
One day, they will, but it may be too late. I wonder who will Europeans ask to save their a**es next time.

sir Gay
02-09-2004, 16:33
We don't need you to study us, thank you. And I think what you posted applies only to your type, not to the rest of us.

yada-yada-yada

you are a subject of study regardless fo your willingness to lie on the microscope glass - jews were studied under Rome, under Medieval times, the III Reich, under the Soviets. but those were merely superfluous inspections, time to see you from inside...

yeah, and if you decided to speak my fore-fathers - i have a lamp-stand decorated with hand skin of some jewish violinist and a porte-cigar made of a jewish female breast (there are more available at Izmaylovo vernisazh if you are interested to burry yours)

yankee@moscow
02-09-2004, 18:45
Does anyone else think that it's strange that someone really believes that there is actually an "OFFICIAL" American media? Last I heard, any schmuck that prints a newspaper or buys a broadcasting station could be in the media. That's not exactly what I would call official.

As far as CNN goes, it was founded by Ted Turner. That's about as unofficial as you can get. Half the country hates him and the other half worships him.

I wouldn't take anything that the American media says as personal. If you do, you'll be pissed off all of the time. You can't trust them and you can't get rid of them. The best you can do is ignore them or just filter out the BS, which is 90% of it.

koba65
03-09-2004, 01:53
speak some judish? now tell me was the arab world asked back there in 1948 if they wanted a state of jews be established on the territories of THEIR nations?

and yet, was birobijan small enough for the knee of Israel?

I find your anti-Semitism strange considering you are a self-professed homosexual and a Slav. The first considered worse than Jews in Nazi Germany and the second considered worthy enough to man the ovens at the camps until the Jews were exterminated and then they would be stuffed in as well (had the "final solution" been carried out to the end).

You're a "member" of a group of people who demand understanding, acceptance, recognition, but yet, you, via your posts on this forum, show the opposite to another group. One would think that you would be sympathetic. I guess I've seen everything now - an anti-Semitic gay man. I'd like to see you try to live openly gay in the Arab world you defend. You could live openly in Israel, but in Jordon? Iraq? Saudi Arabia? Kuwait?