PDA

View Full Version : You are sick



Kshisya
01-09-2004, 12:06
Didn't have time to go through all that crap posted in the morning, however took time to go through Dear Chechens and some other posts related to the latest news.

Let this one be moved to where ever, and let me be blocked from this damn Cafe BUT really want to tell to the 90% who participated in that comments:

You, sick sad *****

You don't have neither shame no brain. I feel embarrased for you and ashamed that know some of you in person.


Trying to be smart and show your IQ??? Obviously you are degrading.

**** you!

moscowmail
01-09-2004, 12:10
K, calm down, if people want to express an opinion, even if it is obviously stupid, they can, if they do not have the common decency not to, well that is there problem.

Please don't swear on public forums.

Thanks

Len

Kshisya
01-09-2004, 12:14
opinion??? you call that c**p "an opinion"????


I just can' get how some of that ppl can run business or have managerial functions at work if they can't obviously manage their own brain!

ok Lenny no worries, am off for now

Aprill
01-09-2004, 13:17
Let's not start it again, please.

Sadie
01-09-2004, 13:26
Too bad the thread was closed in fact. Now it's stuck here forever without appropriate deserved comments in fact.
Once a really good smart and funny thread touches upon somebodys sick sense of self-esteem or whatever, you guys delete it. When a thread is completely immoral and insulting you let it live, more over close it. The thread IS a shame. And no so said sarcasm (probably too subtle for my humble mental ability would allow me to see and understand it) can justify the content. I think it should be deleted, not closed; but if the others think it should me a local monument to ppls ignorance and stupidity let it be.

Jet
01-09-2004, 13:31
Sadie, can you specify which comments did you find insulting, some of the people who participated in that thread were adequate in their comments

Kshisya
01-09-2004, 14:07
April lets not start what???

All I did is claimed that 90% of ppl participating in some discussions (as well as 90% of ppl on the site;)) ARE sick on head! They are f***ups personified as well as their f*****up life. THAT's the opnion. THAT's MY opinion.

I JUST strated a new topic :p

Sadie ~handshake~ hon. Agree - some threads are not opinion and should be deleted by moderators instead of closed.

Jet I think I made it clear bout 90%, now make your brain work and think where the rest 10% go :evilgrin: :p

moscowmail
01-09-2004, 14:12
The thread was closed to show a bit of respect to the victims, it will also be pruned of the sick s**t that was on there when I get a chance.

You and everyone else are more than welcome to start any amount of threads, even critiquing us mods, they will not be removed or closed unless there is a valid reason.

______________________________

You can't please all the people at anytime, so don't let it get ya down - Quote by the famous MM when continuously harassed....

Jet
01-09-2004, 14:26
Ksh, actually I found the very title of the thread insulting

Idiot Amin
01-09-2004, 14:29
Yes, it was insulting and beyond disgusting. And as for the closing statement, MM, I do understand your response, but I also know you, and I know that if you had offended anyone the way that poster did, even if you did not mean to, you would have apologised, rather than mocking those who were offended. I also vote for removing the thread.

Also, can a Russian flag or other memorial banner with a message of condolences be placed on the front page of the site? We are a part of the overall community here, and we should show it!

moscowmail
01-09-2004, 14:31
Originally posted by TwoTonne Indignity
Yes, it was insulting and beyond disgusting. And as for the closing statement, MM, I do understand your response, but I also know you, and I know that if you had offended anyone the way that poster did, even if you did not mean to, you would have apologised, rather than mocking those who were offended. I also vote for removing the thread.

Also, can a Russian flag or other memorial banner with a message of condolences be placed on the front page of the site? We are a part of the overall community here, and we should show it!

Good idea about the memorial thing, I will see what I can do.

Len

Idiot Amin
01-09-2004, 14:32
Thanks. I feel terrible for any innocent bystander who comes onto the forums and sees how we react to such tragedies, and it would be nice if there were an official memorial.

Kshisya
01-09-2004, 14:36
Originally posted by Jet
Ksh, actually I found the very title of the thread insulting

:D you see...you find the thread title insulting and ME finds 90% of ppl on the site SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK !

lets better discuss this topic :nerd: how did it happen to them?? were they born like that? :suspect: or had bad childhood?? :cry: or..got insane here in MOscow?? ;)...:eek: gosh....do they issue visaS to sick ppl????? why wouldn't they check the mental state before that, eh??? We have plenty of our own sick ppl in the city, I am strongly against letting any more in!!!!! :stop:

:p

allice
01-09-2004, 14:39
Yeah, we have enough people like us here in Moscow! :D

Sadie
01-09-2004, 14:45
Originally posted by allice
Yeah, we have enough people like us here in Moscow! :D
yeah, guys, I too am starting to think I am the only one normal here actually ;) Nu maybe a couple of others too and guess thaz it :rolleyes: :p ;) This loneliness is killing me :( :p I am reading only myself here lately :D

Idiot Amin
01-09-2004, 14:46
Originally posted by Kshisya
:We have plenty of our own sick ppl in the city, I am strongly against letting any more in!!!!! :stop:

:p

What do you mean? The only reason they let me in was so that they could study me in Alexeyevsky hospital ;) ;) ;) . Thanks first for saying it like it is and then for lightening the mood a bit - you always know how to hit the spot. Tell that polar bear over in Information to give you a big hug for me :) :) :) !

Kshisya
01-09-2004, 14:50
Originally posted by Sadie
yeah, guys, I too am starting to think I am the only one normal here actually ;) Nu maybe a couple of others too and guess thaz it :rolleyes: :p This loneliness is killing me :p

:D:D now when Britney gets quoted I really give up!! :D anybody seen clemens around?? wanna him to sing us the whole song sure that being her fan he'd honor us with some quality music! :D

:p

allice us are always in minority that's I insist on keeping the balance in our favour! :D

Idiot Amin
01-09-2004, 14:52
Originally posted by Sadie
my humble mental ability

Of course you only read yourself, Sadie. Do you expect me to read your messages when you lie about yourself the way you did above? ;) ;) ;) Another one who can go over and pet the polar bear :) :) :).

Jet
01-09-2004, 14:55
Ksh, thank God people reacted the way I reacted! I think a public apology is in order. As to your questions, some people are so ego-centered, they don't see much around them, they only care about themselves so much that it is SICK

btw How can you type SICK so many times?

Idiot Amin
01-09-2004, 14:55
Originally posted by Jet
btw How can you type SICK so many times?

It's called cut and paste - I hope!

Sadie
01-09-2004, 14:56
Originally posted by TwoTonne Indignity
Of course you only read yourself, Sadie. Do you expect me to read your messages when you lie about ..
well.. professional deformation i guess, what can i do :D ;)

Jet
01-09-2004, 14:58
TT, even cut and paste seem to be labor intensive. btw good idea about memorial on the site!

Idiot Amin
01-09-2004, 15:02
Originally posted by Jet
TT, even cut and paste seem to be labor intensive. btw good idea about memorial on the site!

Thanks. Let's just hope that the memorial will not have to appear anymore after the period of mourning for this tragedy is over...but already there is Ossetia.....terrible...

moscowmail
01-09-2004, 15:14
We are working on the memorial thing, not so easy as you would think:(

Kshisya
01-09-2004, 15:14
Originally posted by Jet



btw How can you type SICK so many times?

:D ooooooooh no this time i didnt use copy paste ! I typed EACH of ths word and each was dedicated to someone I consider sick :p

by the way I like yo way of believing you are no in the sick list :p (kidding;)...maybe not :rolleyes: )

you men dont make sence again...girls got it you not...off! laterz

Jet
01-09-2004, 15:14
Ossetia attack breaks my heart...

Idiot Amin
01-09-2004, 15:15
I understand - in fact I just went over to the front and realized myself how difficult it is. Worse comes to worse, it's the thought and the fact that we have this thread here that counts.

Random
01-09-2004, 15:16
Originally posted by moscowmail
We are working on the memorial thing, not so easy as you would think:(

Why not just turn the site black on days when there is an offical memorial day ? As happened the other day after the plane crashes.

Idiot Amin
01-09-2004, 15:16
Originally posted by Kshisya
[B]:D ooooooooh no this time i didnt use copy paste ! I typed EACH of ths word and each was dedicated to someone I consider sick :p

[B]

Did those like myself who are colossally sick get more than one instance of the word "sick" dedicated to their august personages? I would think that at my size (even down 25 kilos from the last time you saw me) I'd merit at least a row and a half of SICKs ;) ;)

Jet
01-09-2004, 15:17
Ksh, I didn't participate in that thread, besides you are wrong if you think that a man, who thinks constantly about boobs, is sick

Idiot Amin
01-09-2004, 15:17
Originally posted by Random
Why not just turn the site black on days when there is an offical memorial day ? As happened the other day after the plane crashes.

That is also a good idea - change the homepage color to black and just put the reason why in the news section.

Sadie
01-09-2004, 15:24
Originally posted by Jet
Ksh, I didn't participate in that thread, besides you are wrong if you think that a man, who thinks constantly about boobs, is sick
You are wrong indeed, Kshisya, how could you, these are the most adequate and intelligent ppl.

sir Gay
01-09-2004, 15:48
Originally posted by Kshisya
:D ooooooooh no this time i didnt use copy paste ! I typed EACH of ths word and each was dedicated to someone I consider sick :p

by the way I like yo way of believing you are no in the sick list :p (kidding;)...maybe not :rolleyes: )

you men dont make sence again...girls got it you not...off! laterz

only a true paranoid would consider everyone sick while thinking that (s)he is the only mentally healthy person. it's a psychological fact. especially true about those with enlarged thyroid glands and bulging eyes.

Idiot Amin
01-09-2004, 15:54
This was fast becoming one of the most pleasant threads until you came along.

And Kshisya is just beautiful. Physically and inwardly!

Sad that it took these tragic events for me to realize and appreciate just how much she contributes to this site - and to remember how much fun she is in person.

Now, just as I told you when you posted your disgusting anti-Semitic comment on another thread, take your pseudo-medical diagnoses back to the sewer with you. Fun people, please come back and save me from getting furious again; this mutant just isn't worth it!

sir Gay
01-09-2004, 16:02
Originally posted by TwoTonne Indignity

Now, just as I told you when you posted your disgusting anti-Semitic comment on another thread, take your pseudo-medical diagnoses back to the sewer with you. Fun people, please come back and save me from getting furious again; this mutant just isn't worth it!

hey choco, take your laxative and melt.

sir Gay
01-09-2004, 16:06
Originally posted by TwoTonne Indignity

And Kshisya is a doll. Physically and inwardly!


you are a real gourmet. ejaculations to both of you.

Jet
01-09-2004, 16:46
Sadie, fuuuu, you are too brutal, why? size doesn't matter :D

sfjohns67
01-09-2004, 16:49
Sir Gay, please be nice. TTI, don't egg him on.

Idiot Amin
01-09-2004, 16:53
Did not mean to egg him on; I am upset today. Sorry if things appear that way.

sir Gay
01-09-2004, 16:57
Originally posted by sfjohns67
Sir Gay, please be nice. TTI, don't egg him on.

i'm trying, doing my best. thanx for advice, too ;)

hey, btw, since this thread has sort of a clinical subject, how come that less than 40 appeared to donate their blood for the victims? is moscow gradually getting accustomed to the war?

Idiot Amin
01-09-2004, 17:03
Are people here afraid to donate blood? I have a rare type and would like to, but I have been told by the Western clinic physicians that they do not use sterile equipment here. Can anyone tell me that it is not so? And if it is not so, where can I donate, like tomorrow morning?

clemens_cis
01-09-2004, 17:14
Originally posted by Kshisya
:D: anybody seen clemens around?? wanna him to sing us the whole song sure that being her fan he'd honor us with some quality music! :D



Net, somehow very hostile wording here today...

..... dont feel that comftable in that thread...

..... Brittney might be a little stupid, but you know she has mostly happy songs ..... actually that what we need this days


so, K. dont know if i fall into you sick category, just dont kill me because i like Ms. "B.S."

clemens_cis
01-09-2004, 17:18
Originally posted by Sadie
You are wrong indeed, Kshisya, how could you, these are the most adequate and intelligent ppl.

Sadie, nice picture, can you move your hand that fast? i think only man can, they got a separate brain for that movement :D

Jet
01-09-2004, 17:22
TT, don't worry about sterile needles, they have them plenty, if don't - nobody will hold you wrong

The central station for blood donors is situated on ulitsa Polikarpova, dom 14, korpus 2 (metro station "Begovaya"), also you can donate blood at Sklifosofskiy hospital, and hospitals No 3, No 7, No 15, No 20, No 40. The donors has to be healthy between tha ages of 18 and 60.

Idiot Amin
01-09-2004, 17:24
lol - I don't want to share a needle with some bomzh who sells blood in order to get vodka. I will make sure to visit one of those locations tomorrow or Friday to see what the story is.

Kshisya
01-09-2004, 17:40
Originally posted by clemens_cis
Net, somehow very hostile wording here today...

..... dont feel that comftable in that thread...

..... Brittney might be a little stupid, but you know she has mostly happy songs ..... actually that what we need this days


so, K. dont know if i fall into you sick category, just dont kill me because i like Ms. "B.S."

oooooooooooooooooooh :inlove: don't ya worry! you belong to another sick ppl category, the one me, Sadie and couple of others do :p

Jet never said you are sick :D you are obssesssssssssssed :p


Sir Gay - the pic is for you :p

sir Gay
01-09-2004, 17:44
Originally posted by Kshisya

Sir Gay - the pic is for you :p

kshisya, here's my advice for you upon seeing your pic - wash (don't smell) youir fingers after masturbation. or are you poking in your pre-operated nose?

allice
01-09-2004, 17:47
oh shtop it you two

Kshisya
01-09-2004, 17:48
Originally posted by sir Gay
kshisya, here's my advice for you upon seeing your pic - wash (don't smell) youir fingers after masturbation.

:D you know if you were fun i'd fight with you, as you are not I'd better let you be :D

I thought it was you who stinks so bad that ppl have to force you wash :p

Kshisya
01-09-2004, 17:49
Originally posted by allice
oh shtop it you two

don't worry ;) you know I don't fight with weak or sick ;)

Idiot Amin
01-09-2004, 17:50
Please don't anyone sink to his level, although to do so you would have to tie a tonne of iron to your body and go swimming in a toxic waste dump. And I don't think you want to do that ;).

sir Gay
01-09-2004, 17:51
Originally posted by Kshisya

I thought :p

oxymoron, right?

sir Gay
01-09-2004, 17:54
Originally posted by Kshisya
don't worry ;) you know I don't fight with weak or sick ;)

no wonder you don't get into fights - servants (including sexual ambulance like you) are usually beaten not fought with

sir Gay
01-09-2004, 17:56
Originally posted by TwoTonne Indignity
Please don't anyone sink to his level, although to do so you would have to tie a tonne of iron to your body and go swimming in a toxic waste dump. And I don't think you want to do that ;).

yeah, no one will see your nose getting more brown however hard you try, mandela.

Idiot Amin
01-09-2004, 17:57
Now, I was not going to respond to any more of this trash talk, but this one has me falling out of my chair! Our resident dumb racist identifies a pic of Idi Amin as Mandela!!

I'll bet you think that is the Russian word for Judaism, you ignore-anus!!!!

Kshisya
01-09-2004, 18:01
Gay :D bye bye ~waving hand~ have a lovely day! :D:D

sir Gay
01-09-2004, 18:06
Originally posted by TwoTonne Indignity
Now, I was not going to respond to any more of this trash talk, but this one has me falling out of my chair! Our resident dumb racist identifies a pic of Idi Amin as Mandela!!

I'll bet you think that is the Russian word for Judaism, you ignore-anus!!!!

it's , dear zoo property ;)

besides, i haven't had a chance to participate in afican face control procedures... yet. looking forward meeting you very soon at sheremetyevo two :o)