PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong?

w.meijerink
07-01-2009, 03:13
Hello friends what is wrong with our site, after the white snow on this site it takes hours for me to read or send something here, so please HELP.

AndreyS
07-01-2009, 03:27
Hello friends what is wrong with our site, after the white snow on this site it takes hours for me to read or send something here, so please HELP.

Hi! With me it's still OK.

Willy
07-01-2009, 03:40

You haven't been put that snow up your nose.

Miracle77777
07-01-2009, 10:54

:suspect:

And I thought that dogs like snow))

Qdos
07-01-2009, 12:08

I've raised the same question in the Technical forum area.

The admin more or less deny there is a problem, but take a look at your CPU cycles if you have more than one tab open on the forum in Internet Explorer, or more than four tabs open in Firefox... :rolleyes:

With two tabs open in IE7 your CPU usage will reach 100% in no time, whilst your PC/Notebook is otherwise idling!

There is something wrong with the coding on the forums, I had suspected it was due to the 'weather' too, but am not able to tell until that improves!

There is also a database error, resulting in frequently displayed warnings and frequently false search results - and according to a certain French forum on 'Life in Russia' the whole database here went sideways a while back...

Something is certainly in need of tweaking... :suspect:

J.D.
07-01-2009, 12:38
It is our yearly winter tax.

as well as a Christmas present for the conspiracy theorists. This happens every year. Admin puts it up, some complain, admin denies the problem-accussing users of being incompetent or malcontents just making problems. Users take sides and in the end admin pulls it down proving the free world system works-

-or maybe they just go underground until the next winter

w.meijerink
17-01-2009, 04:18
:shhhhhh: Don't say it because only windows first edition still works fast :jester:
To answer all the questions here and here downstairs it takes for me 2.03 minutes on ADSL. :(
But I forgive our Russia, because they have safe a dutch ship from the pirats of the Africa.:11629:
Great job boys thanks!!!

You haven't been put that snow up your nose.
Come one there is no white snow for your nose in Russia :badclown: (why is my nose red) :jester:

:suspect:

And I thought that dogs like snow))

:11513: I'm not a dog, but I like snow and skying in a hotel next to the fire place with a good glass of brandy in my left hand :jester:

I've raised the same question in the Technical forum area.

The admin more or less deny there is a problem, but take a look at your CPU cycles if you have more than one tab open on the forum in Internet Explorer, or more than four tabs open in Firefox... :rolleyes:

With two tabs open in IE7 your CPU usage will reach 100% in no time, whilst your PC/Notebook is otherwise idling!

There is something wrong with the coding on the forums, I had suspected it was due to the 'weather' too, but am not able to tell until that improves!

There is also a database error, resulting in frequently displayed warnings and frequently false search results - and according to a certain French forum on 'Life in Russia' the whole database here went sideways a while back...

Something is certainly in need of tweaking... :suspect:
Don't worry, technical support wakes up 5 weeks after new year :11581:

It is our yearly winter tax.

as well as a Christmas present for the conspiracy theorists. This happens every year. Admin puts it up, some complain, admin denies the problem-accussing users of being incompetent or malcontents just making problems. Users take sides and in the end admin pulls it down proving the free world system works-

-or maybe they just go underground until the next winter

Don't tell anything about tax, I just get this day our tax from government and they want that I have to pay (for the rest of my life):( .

Ok friends after a botle of wodka and stil :cold: I wil jump in my bed.

See you again (I hope this year)

:neiner: