PDA

View Full Version : Hamas Terror Chief Gets the ‘Martyrdom’ He Sought For Others

DDT
02-01-2009, 09:26
I can't think of a nicer family to get "bombed" on the 1st day of the new year!

On New Year’s Day 2009, Rayan joined his son in “martyrdom” when the Israeli Defense Force fired two missiles into his Jabalya house. Also killed were his four wives and at least nine of his children.

Moreover, the Israeli Defense Force believes Rayan used his family home to stockpile weapons.

“Many secondary explosions also occurred following the strike, indicating weapons stores in the house,” the IDF Spokesman’s office said. “The house was used as [a] massive weapons storage facility, as well as a military communications center. Located underneath the house was an escape tunnel for terror operatives of Hamas’ military branch.”

CNSNews.com - Hamas Terror Chief Gets the ‘Martyrdom’ He Sought For Others (http://www.cnsnews.com/public/content/article.aspx?RsrcID=41391)

BeachBum
02-01-2009, 10:57
I can't think of a nicer family to get "bombed" on the 1st day of the new year!

CNSNews.com - Hamas Terror Chief Gets the ‘Martyrdom’ He Sought For Others (http://www.cnsnews.com/public/content/article.aspx?RsrcID=41391)
Dear DDT.. I will try my damndest to stay on thread.. but oh so mnay nice comments can be inferred from your post..

Lets start with,,, I can't think of a way to put it than with a nice Holiday tune...

On the First Day of Christmas my true love gave to me.....
ONE vaporized mother-f__ker!!!

On the Second Day of Christmas my true love gave to me.....
Two vaporized toddlers, and ONE vaporized mother-f__ker!!!

On the Third Day of Christmas my true love gave to me.....
3 more dead kiddies, 2 vaporized todders, ONE vaporized mother-f__ker!!!

On the Fourth Day of Christmas my true love gave to me.....
Yes, (you got it),,, Four dead wives, 3 more dead kiddies, 2 vaporized toddlers and ONE vaporized mother-f__ker!!!

On the Fifth Day of Christmas my true love gave to me.....
FIVVVVVVVVeeee martyr'd babies...........Four dead wives, 3 more dead kiddies, 2 vaporized toddlers and ONE vaporized mother-f__ker!!!

On the sixth Day of CHristmas my true love gave to me.....

SIX Pieces of shrapnel
SEVEN pounds of raining flesh
EIGHT little arms and legs
NINE tiny bloody organs
TEN blasted Jihadists
ELEVEN screaming towleheads!
TWELVE Kilos OMTEX in a J-Dam.....
Oh, the sweet sound of death to Muslim extremists and their families. RIP.

Qdos
02-01-2009, 11:04
I can see exactly where this thread's heading... :focus:

BeachBum
02-01-2009, 11:14
I can see exactly where this thread's heading... :focus:
I felt it my solemn duty to give the thread a nudge in the right direction... ) Happy New Year!..Lets all meet and say a prayer for the vaporized children......NOT!

Qdos
02-01-2009, 11:54
Yes, I knew I should have left the 'ignore' control turned on... :duhhhh:

DDT
02-01-2009, 12:50
Well how moronic do you have to be hide your organizations weapons cache in your house? Duh! Hey yeah maybe it's too bad about some of the kids and I said "maybe" but I'm sure the older ones were already geared up for martyrdom and the rest would need a good shooting later anyway. One had already been shot as a murderer. But lets face it, this is a good example why a women should try REAL hard to marry well and not end up with a loser like this dude.
The fact that the wives didn't turn their husband in to the proper authorities is proof that they all deserved to share his fate.

Oh well, it's just like cops say, "Crooks are usually stupid people." Maybe we'll see this clown on TV's "Stupid Criminals"

BeachBum
02-01-2009, 13:35
Well how moronic do you have to be hide your organizations weapons cache in your house? Duh! Hey yeah maybe it's too bad about some of the kids and I said "maybe" but I'm sure the older ones were already geared up for martyrdom and the rest would need a good shooting later anyway. One had already been shot as a murderer. But lets face it, this is a good example why a women should try REAL hard to marry well and not end up with a loser like this dude.
The fact that the wives didn't turn their husband in to the proper authorities is proof that they all deserved to share his fate.

Oh well, it's just like cops say, "Crooks are usually stupid people." Maybe we'll see this clown on TV's "Stupid Criminals"
"The fact that the wives didn't turn their husband in to the proper authorities is proof that they all deserved to share his fate. "

,,,and this is the probloem with the whole nasty Muslim race. All these dirty Mohammed lovers do nothing to turn in or against these pigs doing all this... but back to the vaporized mothers. Yes they didnt turn in their husbands who have been murdering and killing children. Therefore, they deserve to die their husbands fate. This is entirely correct. but lets take it one step further. these bloody thirsty wives are also indoctrinating their devils brood with the same BS , sending them to the same schools, etc etc etc. So the children deserve the same fate as the whole stinking rotten family.

fenrir
02-01-2009, 13:52
"The fact that the wives didn't turn their husband in to the proper authorities is proof that they all deserved to share his fate. "

,,,and this is the probloem with the whole nasty Muslim race. All these dirty Mohammed lovers do nothing to turn in or against these pigs doing all this... but back to the vaporized mothers. Yes they didnt turn in their husbands who have been murdering and killing children. Therefore, they deserve to die their husbands fate. This is entirely correct. but lets take it one step further. these bloody thirsty wives are also indoctrinating their devils brood with the same BS , sending them to the same schools, etc etc etc. So the children deserve the same fate as the whole stinking rotten family.

If you read up on this story, you will see he was informed of the impending strike and stayed in his home. Other Palestinians were warned before other strikes and they had the smarts to get the hell out of dodge before it was too late.

DDT
02-01-2009, 14:30

Well given what we know now, it seems that the only innocent party in the whole sordid affair were the unwitting weapons stashed in this guys basement. It wasn't their fault that were going to be used for illegal purposes. How could they know and yet they were blown up, prematurely, and uselessly on a building that had already had a 1 ton bomb used on it. What a shameful waste!

PS: Actually, I need to correct you on this. Muslims are not a race. It is a religion and actually more of a geo-political movement than a religion. ( I don't need the illiterate moderator...oops I mean expat guardian angel nagging me about racism)

BeachBum
02-01-2009, 15:44
Well given what we know now, it seems that the only innocent party in the whole sordid affair were the unwitting weapons stashed in this guys basement. It wasn't their fault that were going to be used for illegal purposes. How could they know and yet they were blown up, prematurely, and uselessly on a building that had already had a 1 ton bomb used on it. What a shameful waste!

PS: Actually, I need to correct you on this. Muslims are not a race. It is a religion and actually more of a geo-political movement than a religion. ( I don't need the illiterate moderator...oops I mean expat guardian angel nagging me about racism)
thank you for correcting me regarding the racial aspect of Muslims...

I suppose rather than a racial basis for description i should have used Viral terms. The Muslim faith is like a stinking , rotten infestation of Ebola VIrus spreading throughout the world. First it hits. then it rapidly devours the host. All that is left is a dead carc**** bleeding from all pores, the gut intestines and stomach linining expelled in a bloody vomity and crap mess waiting to infect the next idiot who comes along and touches. it.... Yes Mohammed was a viral bomb.. And now all the world is infected with this... Kinda like John Smith and Mormonism.. But thats another thread! ))

Gypsy
02-01-2009, 17:15
Robert Fisk: Why bombing Ashkelon is the most tragic irony

How easy it is to snap off the history of the Palestinians, to delete the narrative of their tragedy, to avoid a grotesque irony about Gaza which – in any other conflict – journalists would be writing about in their first reports: that the original, legal owners of the Israeli land on which Hamas rockets are detonating live in Gaza.
That is why Gaza exists: because the Palestinians who lived in Ashkelon and the fields around it – Askalaan in Arabic – were dispossessed from their lands in 1948 when Israel was created and ended up on the beaches of Gaza. They – or their children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren – are among the one and a half million Palestinian refugees crammed into the cesspool of Gaza, 80 per cent of whose families once lived in what is now Israel. This, historically, is the real story: most of the people of Gaza don't come from Gaza.
But watching the news shows, you'd think that history began yesterday, that a bunch of bearded anti-Semitic Islamist lunatics suddenly popped up in the slums of Gaza – a rubbish dump of destitute people of no origin – and began firing missiles into peace-loving, democratic Israel, only to meet with the righteous vengeance of the Israeli air force. The fact that the five sisters killed in Jabalya camp had grandparents who came from the very land whose more recent owners have now bombed them to death simply does not appear in the story.
Both Yitzhak Rabin and Shimon Peres said back in the 1990s that they wished Gaza would just go away, drop into the sea, and you can see why. The existence of Gaza is a permanent reminder of those hundreds of thousands of Palestinians who lost their homes to Israel, who fled or were driven out through fear or Israeli ethnic cleansing 60 years ago, when tidal waves of refugees had washed over Europe in the aftermath of the Second World War and when a bunch of Arabs kicked out of their property didn't worry the world.
Well, the world should worry now. Crammed into the most overpopulated few square miles in the whole world are a dispossessed people who have been living in refuse and sewage and, for the past six months, in hunger and darkness, and who have been sanctioned by us, the West. Gaza was always an insurrectionary place. It took two years for Ariel Sharon's bloody "pacification", starting in 1971, to be completed, and Gaza is not going to be tamed now.
Alas for the Palestinians, their most powerful political voice – I'm talking about the late Edward Said, not the corrupt Yassir Arafat (and how the Israelis must miss him now) – is silent and their predicament largely unexplained by their deplorable, foolish spokesmen. "It's the most terrifying place I've ever been in," Said once said of Gaza. "It's a horrifyingly sad place because of the desperation and misery of the way people live. I was unprepared for camps that are much worse than anything I saw in South Africa."
Of course, it was left to Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni to admit that "sometimes also civilians pay the price," an argument she would not make, of course, if the fatality statistics were reversed. Indeed, it was instructive yesterday to hear a member of the American Enterprise Institute – faithfully parroting Israel's arguments – defending the outrageous Palestinian death toll by saying that it was "pointless to play the numbers game". Yet if more than 300 Israelis had been killed – against two dead Palestinians – be sure that the "numbers game" and the disproportionate violence would be all too relevant. The simple fact is that Palestinian deaths matter far less than Israeli deaths. True, we know that 180 of the dead were Hamas members. But what of the rest? If the UN's conservative figure of 57 civilian fatalities is correct, the death toll is still a disgrace.
To find both the US and Britain failing to condemn the Israeli onslaught while blaming Hamas is not surprising. US Middle East policy and Israeli policy are now indistinguishable and Gordon Brown is following the same dog-like devotion to the Bush administration as his predecessor.
As usual, the Arab satraps – largely paid and armed by the West – are silent, preposterously calling for an Arab summit on the crisis which will (if it even takes place), appoint an "action committee" to draw up a report which will never be written. For that is the way with the Arab world and its corrupt rulers. As for Hamas, they will, of course, enjoy the discomfiture of the Arab potentates while cynically waiting for Israel to talk to them. Which they will. Indeed, within a few months, we'll be hearing that Israel and Hamas have been having "secret talks" – just as we once did about Israel and the even more corrupt PLO. But by then, the dead will be long buried and we will be facing the next crisis since the last crisis.

Kvartiraokhotnik
02-01-2009, 17:51
If there is one thing I like about your posts Gypsy, it is your defence of the Palestinians.

The thread started in a barrage of 'the hate', and obviously towards those ''towelheads' as beachbum so delicately put it. When will people see that racism against arabs is no different from racism against jews? Still the same ignorance and arrogance...

BeachBum
02-01-2009, 18:23
If there is one thing I like about your posts Gypsy, it is your defence of the Palestinians.

The thread started in a barrage of 'the hate', and obviously towards those ''towelheads' as beachbum so delicately put it. When will people see that racism against arabs is no different from racism against jews? Still the same ignorance and arrogance...
actuallt I prefer the term "rag-heads"... "towell head" implies a degree of fashion style. I think we would agree that illiterate 15 year old goat-herder from Basra could care if it was a ditry rag or a clean stylish 210 thread count LLBean plaid style.. Hell i imagine even this type of rag-head wears a wrap aound underwear. rather than a nice set of briefs...

Regarding briefs.. People have such small historical perspective.. Funny how ignorant humans can be. The Palestinan state was not long ago controlled by the blood thirstiest two-faced loser of them all Yassir Arafat. What a scum-bag this chump was. He had the possibiklty to forge a lasting peace with Israel brokered in 1976 by Carter. And this dumb f_-K becasue he was getting Saudi backing at the time. said 'no can do' and stuck by the same , death to Israel stance.

You people and all your spouting and endless ranting and lisitng of data are blind like a dumb russian dyev to a free mercedes. All the Arab states except Egypt and Jordan refuse to acknowledge that the Israeli has a right to exist. In diplomatic terms this gives all the Muslim devils the right to attack and seek to annhilate Israel. all you people gloss over this absurdly simple fact!!! They all incite death to Israel,. their citizens, children, country moms pops Israeli dogs cats and rats.. All Arab states are calling for the indirect destruction (Palestine, Syria, Saudi Arabia) or direct (Iran) destruction (murder) of Israeli people..

You Palestine lovers jsut dont get it.. You are blind to the truth..

Lets make a test of your loyality to your positions. Lets go to your house tomorrow.. Say hello to your sweet wife, small pretty doe eyed child, little rambunctious boy, pesky grandmother and old fart grandfather.. Lets line them up against a wall... We'll get a local Palestinian refugee to hold a gun to their head then tell them your family is Jewish. then inform them that they should act in accordance with the wishes of thier country... Now I;ll put a gun in your hand... Are you gonna pull the trigger and wax this Palestinina m'fer... You bet you are..

SO dont come down on the Isrealis for rotecting their familes, mom, daughters wifes and relatives.... you hypocrit Palestine lovers are blind and jsut cannot see the truth...

DDT
02-01-2009, 23:37
The existence of Gaza is a permanent reminder of those hundreds of thousands of Palestinians who lost their homes to Israel, who fled or were driven out through fear or Israeli ethnic cleansing 60 years ago, when tidal waves of refugees had washed over Europe in the aftermath of the Second World War and when a bunch of Arabs kicked out of their property didn't worry the world.

As you should remember these Arabs were not kicked out. They left voluntarily under advisement from other warring Arabs.
Israelis told them to stay. Once again you only post the revisionist history written by the actual terrorists and their activist agitators.

Why haven't you mentioned that even more Jews were actually forced to leave than there were Arabs. 800,000 Jews kicked out of neighbouring Arab countries when the 1948 war broke out. They of course were allowed into Israel. Why didn't Jordan allow the Arabs you are talking about into Jordan?

Because the "refugee" problem is manufactured by Arabs. Israel should bulldoze Gaza into Egypt and the West Bank into Jordan and then fortify her borders.

Kvartiraokhotnik
03-01-2009, 00:32
actuallt I prefer the term "rag-heads"... "towell head" implies a degree of fashion style. I think we would agree that illiterate 15 year old goat-herder from Basra could care if it was a ditry rag or a clean stylish 210 thread count LLBean plaid style.. Hell i imagine even this type of rag-head wears a wrap aound underwear. rather than a nice set of briefs...

Regarding briefs.. People have such small historical perspective.. Funny how ignorant humans can be. The Palestinan state was not long ago controlled by the blood thirstiest two-faced loser of them all Yassir Arafat. What a scum-bag this chump was. He had the possibiklty to forge a lasting peace with Israel brokered in 1976 by Carter. And this dumb f_-K becasue he was getting Saudi backing at the time. said 'no can do' and stuck by the same , death to Israel stance.

You people and all your spouting and endless ranting and lisitng of data are blind like a dumb russian dyev to a free mercedes. All the Arab states except Egypt and Jordan refuse to acknowledge that the Israeli has a right to exist. In diplomatic terms this gives all the Muslim devils the right to attack and seek to annhilate Israel. all you people gloss over this absurdly simple fact!!! They all incite death to Israel,. their citizens, children, country moms pops Israeli dogs cats and rats.. All Arab states are calling for the indirect destruction (Palestine, Syria, Saudi Arabia) or direct (Iran) destruction (murder) of Israeli people..

You Palestine lovers jsut dont get it.. You are blind to the truth..

Lets make a test of your loyality to your positions. Lets go to your house tomorrow.. Say hello to your sweet wife, small pretty doe eyed child, little rambunctious boy, pesky grandmother and old fart grandfather.. Lets line them up against a wall... We'll get a local Palestinian refugee to hold a gun to their head then tell them your family is Jewish. then inform them that they should act in accordance with the wishes of thier country... Now I;ll put a gun in your hand... Are you gonna pull the trigger and wax this Palestinina m'fer... You bet you are..

SO dont come down on the Isrealis for rotecting their familes, mom, daughters wifes and relatives.... you hypocrit Palestine lovers are blind and jsut cannot see the truth...

I may be blind to the truth, but I aint blind to blood.

total deaths 2005-2007: Palestinian 1290. Israeli 86.

Source OCHA oPt UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs - occupied Palestinian territory (http://www.ochaopt.org/)

Check Israeli–Palestinian conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli-Palestinian_conflict)
for more dirty statistics. Israel has more innocent blood on its hands than Palestine, or Hamas.

DDT
03-01-2009, 00:49
So what is your solution? Dismantle Israel for having the audacity to defend themselves?

fenrir
03-01-2009, 21:12
total deaths 2005-2007: Palestinian 1290. Israeli 86.

Excellent kill ratio! You can't tell me if your country was at war that you wouldn't want this kill ratio for your forces.

DDT
04-01-2009, 03:39
Masab Yousef "Son of Hamas terrorists leader" - Video - YouTube (http://www.wikio.com/video/369753)

Breaking News | Latest News | Current News - FOXNews.com (http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=3397287&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,475226,00.htmlVIDEO)VIDEO 2
This guy became disillusioned and left Hamas while he was in an Israeli prison after talking to other imprisoned hamas leaders themselves.

"There is no chance. Is there any chance for fire to co-exist with the water?" said Mosab Hassan Yousef, the son of one of the group's founding members.

Yousef added: "It's not about Israel, it's not about Hamas: it's about both ideologies."

Yousef, son of Sheikh Hassan Yousef, one of the most influential leaders of the militant group, said the organization betrays the Palestinian cause and tortures its own members. [snip]

Yousef said he was indoctrinated at an early age to use violence to challenge Israeli control in the region. As a teenager he moved up within the organization and became the leader of the radical Islamic Youth Movement that fought Israeli tanks and troops in the streets, celebrated suicide bombings and recruited young men to the cause.

Yousef, 30, said he realized the true nature of Hamas and radical Islam during a stint in an Israeli prison. He renounced his Muslim faith, left his family behind in Ramallah and converted to Christianity.

"Islam is not the word of God," said Yousef. "If you want to be offended it's your problem. But you know something? Go study. Think for a second that I might be right. So wake up, look at your path, see where you're going. Are you really going to heaven with 72 virgins after you kill yourself and kill another 20 people?"

Yousef has sought asylum in the United States and now attends an evangelical Christian church in San Diego, Calif.

Scrat335
04-01-2009, 04:46
Well I guess the Arabs have their lunies looking for 72 virgins and Americans have their baby killer marines.

It all evens out in the end. :7525:

Just an update to maybe take this thread in a not so infantile direction. It seems the Israelis are sending in ground troops tanks ect with the reported aim of occupying Biet Lahiya and Gaza City. Mechanized columns are coming in from the north east and north into northern Gaza. Word is they have not gotten very far.

That ain't saying much considering it's about 5 miles between Gaza City and the northern border. Let's see how it develops, I do suspect the Israelis are going to pay a steep price for this. It seems to me the Gazans have little to lose.

DDT
04-01-2009, 05:08
Well I guess the Arabs have their lunies looking for 72 virgins and Americans have their baby killer marines.

It all evens out in the end. :7525:

Just an update to maybe take this thread in a not so infantile direction.
Infantile? Take a look in the mirror. Paring the Muslim belief that all jihad martyrs get 72 virgins with the Marines is infantile.

Here's something else infantile:
Muslim riots. Paris 15163

London15164

Arabs counting donations to help Hamas15165

DDT
04-01-2009, 05:09
And here's retribution: A view of the hamas leader's house now.15166

Carbo
04-01-2009, 06:24
You know, I quite enjoy having DDT here. He livens the place up with this reaction inducing invective. He stimulates heated debate.

But sometimes, like now, I loathe him. What kind of unconscionable guttersnipe would take such glee at the killing of what will likely be thousands of innocents?

Children do not deserve to die whether you are pro- or anti-Israel, or, like me, are neither.

But DDT loves it. If they're Muslim, kill 'em. He doesn't care if they've never lifted a finger against Israel, or if they hate Hamas. Kill em. They're Muslims and he's loving seeing them killed.

Like that anaemic witch Ann Coulter, DDT would love to see genocide against Muslims.

DDT
04-01-2009, 06:45
Like that anaemic witch Ann Coulter, DDT would love to see genocide against Muslims.
Hey, watch it! That's mah bitch your talkin' about!

Carbo
04-01-2009, 06:49
Hey, watch it! That's mah bitch your talkin' about!
Ann Coulter is an evil wench. She puts out more factually incorrect, morally bankrupt, hate-filled detritus than a jihadist website.

BeachBum
04-01-2009, 08:31
And here's retribution: A view of the hamas leader's house now.15166
I understand he contracted to have a new air-conditioning system installed....)

fenrir
04-01-2009, 09:55
Ann Coulter is an evil wench. She puts out more factually incorrect, morally bankrupt, hate-filled detritus than a jihadist website.

She is just the Republican version of the factually incorrect, morally bankrupt, hate-filled leftists out there. There has to be a counterpoise to that lot.

Carbo
04-01-2009, 10:59
She is just the Republican version of the factually incorrect, morally bankrupt, hate-filled leftists out there. There has to be a counterpoise to that lot.
Point one, for someone to be as far left as she is right, there would have to be people who hysterically espouse communism or extreme socialism being given nationally syndicated columns and getting on news networks to offer political analysis. I see none.

Second, I can't think of a single left-leaning journalist who is as in the 'mainstream' as she is (gets on Fox all the time, has a nationally syndicated column and multi-book deals with publish companies) who is so aggressive or extreme in their views.

I will stand corrected if there is one.

Gypsy
04-01-2009, 15:34
John McCarthy: If it was your home, what hope 'restraint'?

As Israeli ground troops entered Gaza, Hamas's already fragile incentive to rely on diplomacy alone was trampled underfoot
Sunday, 4 January 2009

Israel's invasion of Gaza comes hard on the heels of its massive air campaign which, it says, is a justified retaliation for the Hamas rocket attacks against southern Israel. Every rocket or mortar fired from Gaza into Israel is reported to the international media and, at the time of writing, more than 400 had been counted during the week. Details of the Israeli attacks are harder to find, but the week's report from the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) states that the Israeli Air Force also dropped 400 bombs, not over seven days, but in just the first few minutes of its opening assault on Gaza. These and hundreds more bombs have killed over 400 Palestinians. The Hamas missiles have caused just four deaths.
The Israeli people expect their government to punish attacks on Israel, and with a general election taking place in just over a month, politicians are keen to show their readiness to do anything to protect Israeli civilians. Ehud Barak, defence minister in the coalition government, has seen his poll ratings – and those of the Labour Party he leads – rise as a result of the campaign against Hamas which he has called "a war to the bitter end".
Yet, after a week of air strikes, Hamas continues firing rockets and firing them deeper into Israel. And so it appears inevitable that the military campaign will grind on, causing more and more civilian casualties until international pressure for a truce will eventually become loud enough to promote a ceasefire.
And while its disproportionate response does provoke calls for restraint from many international bodies, the Israeli establishment continues to paint itself as the passive underdog under threat. Ehud Barak has described Israel as "a villa in the middle of a jungle"– a place of civilisation surrounded by savage hordes.
I've met many Israelis who see themselves as just that, convinced that the rest of the world does not understand their plight and that the only important issue is to stop the Hamas rockets. This week's OCHA report may state that Israel's blockade means that food, medical supplies, fresh water and fuel are so severely limited that Gaza is on the brink of a humanitarian disaster, but Israel's foreign minister, Tzipi Livni, denies any such problem. She promotes a widely held view that the suffering of the people in Gaza is their own fault for tolerating Hamas leadership.
Is this intransigence so surprising? We have had 60 years during which the modern state of Israel has never been taken to task for ignoring international criticism. It has ignored, with impunity, countless UN resolutions on the right of return of Palestinian refugees, on ending its occupation of the West Bank and encouraging its civilians to settle in the Occupied Territories, among others.
And why are they not brought to task? The simple fact is that Israel has the most powerful psychological influence to count on – the world's collective guilt over the Holocaust. This means that although the world may sporadically slap Israel's wrists, no one dare go too far, perhaps out of fear of being accused of anti-Semitism or in any way attacking a people who have historically suffered so much. The tragedy is, though, that it is now another people, the Palestinians, who are suffering because of the world's hesitation to offend Israel.
Pro-Israeli sentiment is reinforced by many in the international arena who, privately perhaps, approve Barak's "villa in the jungle" metaphor. To some, Israel represents a foothold of Western values on the edge of the Arab world, which, with the rise of fundamentalist Islam, is perceived as a growing threat. And there is, to me, the very frightening growth of fundamentalist Christian belief – especially in the United States – that, given that the existence of the Israeli state is part of God's plan, it is above criticism.
President Bush and other world leaders have stated that if Hamas stopped firing rockets, then peace negotiations could resume.
But is there really a viable peace process to restart? The idea is that peace will come with a two-state solution and that Israel will graciously give up occupied territory in the West Bank to create a Palestinian state there and in Gaza.
But there are few signs that the Israeli establishment, fully committed to the Zionist goals of creating Eretz Israel (a Greater Israel that stretches from the Mediterranean Sea to the River Jordan), plans to relinquish very much land at all: 250,000 Israelis already live on the West Bank. On the contrary, Israel's road and settlement building programmes continue apace.
Israel's policy has always been to build "facts on the ground" while delaying accepting any final borders. Her founding father and first prime minister, David Ben-Gurion, summed this up with the phrase "where we plough our last furrow is where we put our border".
Ben-Gurion's political heirs are still ploughing. While conceding that a Palestinian state of some sort is necessary to ensure Israel is kept as purely Jewish as possible, they will put off delineating that state until Israel ends up with as much land and as few Palestinians as possible on that land.
As Israel continues to create ever more "facts on the ground", the prospects of the Palestinians being offered a reasonable share of what was meant to be their homeland become ever more remote. The Israelis presumably will count on Palestinians becoming so desperate for their own state, amid international weariness and ineffectiveness, that they will achieve their territorial and demographic goals.
One can only hope that president-elect Obama will bring pressure on Israel to change its policies. But that is not a strong hope. How many more times will the world rub its hands in despair and feebly "call on all parties to show restraint" as our television screens show civilians cowering under bombing raids and hospitals unable to treat the wounded?
Yes, Hamas must stop its rocket attacks. But surely, above all, it is time for Israel to be taken to task and charged with recognising the will of the international community.

DDT
04-01-2009, 15:44
Yes, Hamas must stop its rocket attacks. But surely, above all, it is time for Israel to be taken to task and charged with recognising the will of the international community.

fenrir
04-01-2009, 16:19

As soon as Russia is taken to task and charged with recognizing the will of the international community (which, in large part, by the way, wants to see Israel destroyed) over its conduct with Georgia (remember I support Russia in this but the same complaint about disproportionate force was made many times, as well as not honoring agreements and commitments, and recognizing South Ossetian independence).

Scrat335
04-01-2009, 20:07
Israel is wrong. Period. Israel has always been wrong. This whole mess stems from the ethnic cleansing done years ago by the Israeli radicals.

There are people in Gaza who are the descendants of Palestinians farmers around Ashkelon who were thrown out of their homes at gunpoint and even killed simply because they were no believers or whatever.

This was done by the Jews, the Zionists.

Kvartiraokhotnik
04-01-2009, 20:07
Excellent kill ratio! You can't tell me if your country was at war that you wouldn't want this kill ratio for your forces.

Guess what. Your wrong. I wouldnt want this kind of kill ratio if my country was at war. I'm from the UK and my country IS at war, with Iraq and Afghanistan. The kill ratio of Brits to the enemy is rather like the ratio of Palestinians and Israelis, but its still not something I want. I would like the ratio to be more like 0:0. I'm sure that there are literally hundreds of Israelis who feel like me. It is an unjust war and they would prefer a ratio of 0:0 to any other. They simply want peace. Same with the Palestinians. Same with the Iraqis. Same with the Afghanis, and same with the Brits....

Its only a few psychos that want carnage, but I very much doubt theyll be personally taking part. The hawks are always the chickens.

Willy
04-01-2009, 20:22
Some really sick people in this thread.

But what do you want from Americans the stupidest people on earth.

If your children ever find out how lame you really are they will murder you in your sleep.

Let's hope it doesn't take them to long to find that out.

fenrir
04-01-2009, 22:14
Guess what. Your wrong. I wouldnt want this kind of kill ratio if my country was at war. I'm from the UK and my country IS at war, with Iraq and Afghanistan. The kill ratio of Brits to the enemy is rather like the ratio of Palestinians and Israelis, but its still not something I want. I would like the ratio to be more like 0:0. I'm sure that there are literally hundreds of Israelis who feel like me. It is an unjust war and they would prefer a ratio of 0:0 to any other. They simply want peace. Same with the Palestinians. Same with the Iraqis. Same with the Afghanis, and same with the Brits....

Its only a few psychos that want carnage, but I very much doubt theyll be personally taking part. The hawks are always the chickens.

What kind of PC crap is that? You are capable of a far better response. This is a violent world we live in and sometimes war happens whether one wants it or not. Then it has to be dealt with in the most efficient way possible. Period.

fenrir
04-01-2009, 22:16
Israel is wrong. Period. Israel has always been wrong. This whole mess stems from the ethnic cleansing done years ago by the Israeli radicals.

There are people in Gaza who are the descendants of Palestinians farmers around Ashkelon who were thrown out of their homes at gunpoint and even killed simply because they were no believers or whatever.

This was done by the Jews, the Zionists.

And of course there was no ethnic cleansing by the poor, innocent, wouldn't-hurt-a-fly-like-Ghandi Muslims.

fenrir
04-01-2009, 22:19

Are you an example of your own words?

Carbo
04-01-2009, 22:37
Dr No weighs in on the issue. I'd be interested to hear what some of the right wingers have to say about Ron Paul's views on Israel.

YouTube- Ron Paul on Gaza 1-3-09

DDT
04-01-2009, 23:18
Paul has stunningly superficial knowledge of Israel and what is going on in the Islamic world. I guess it is just as well that he didn't get elected....he's a complete moron when it comes to Israel and is definitely off my Christmas List. The last minute of his talk was good though!

DDT
05-01-2009, 00:26

This was done by the Jews, the Zionists.And there USED to be Jewish descendants of farmers in living in Gaza until they were forced at at gunpoint by Arabs.

It was your schooling that was "wrong, period" or perhaps you just have an affinity for the macabre.

3/4 of the Arabs in Gaza went to Gaza from other areas. They went there specifically so Arab armies would have a clear shot at ethnically cleansing Israel of Jews. Their plan was to return after Arab armies had won, and claim Jewish property for themselves. This is clearly documented. Arab military trucks drove through Arab areas with loud speakers telling Arabs to do just this.

Unfortunately for them their little plan didn't work out too well for them, so now we have the refugee problem. And the West has an educational problem as shown by our little friend in make-up, Scrat!

DDT
05-01-2009, 00:32
Some really sick people in this thread.

If your children ever find out how lame you really are they will murder you in your sleep.

Let's hope it doesn't take them to long to find that out.
Spoken like a truly gifted and articulate ambassador of debate!

Willy
05-01-2009, 23:25
Are you an example of your own words?

Thanks!

I know I'm stupid and don't try to hide it.

At least I'm not filled with hate.

Qdos
05-01-2009, 23:35

Congratulations, this is the pro-terror HAMAS brotherhood thread... :rolleyes:

Scrat335
06-01-2009, 03:58
Ever notice how all societies have their own version of terrorists?

Palestinians have Hamas, the Isralis have the nutcase setters and America has people like DDT and Fenrir?

They are their opposites, they were made for one another.

Kvartiraokhotnik
06-01-2009, 13:12
What kind of PC crap is that? You are capable of a far better response. This is a violent world we live in and sometimes war happens whether one wants it or not. Then it has to be dealt with in the most efficient way possible. Period.

I know. Its SOOOOOO politically correct to not want war !!!????!!!!

Where is this argument going? Because man is a naturally aggressive animal I spose we shouldnt give two hoots about the white phosphorous being rained down on little childrens faces in Palestine, Iraq and Afghanistan. In the same way as you argued that we shouldnt give 2 hoots about that harmless defoliant agent orange that was used to blind and malform Vietnamese babies. I got to hand it to you - you are consistent with your opinions.

Personally, I recognise man is naturally aggressive. And i know they'll always be violence. But I'm not one to look away and remain silent when childrens' skin is being peeled slowly away from their bodies. Heres a closer look for you Fenrir. I hope it changes your somewhat narrow perspective on this conflict....

Hawk
06-01-2009, 14:03
who say Israel are wrong, and say that Palistine is legitimate, actually know very little about the truth...!!

The real history, not fabricated!

RRM
06-01-2009, 14:05
During the Iraq-US war, a suicide bomber drove into a American check point and blew himself up. Suddenly the American media calls him a terrorist. The attacker was an Iraqi military officer who attacked his invading soldiers (not civilians), yet he was called a terrorist. When the Americans bombed civilians in Iraq it was either 'collateral damage' or that there were suspected anti aircraft guns in those buildings. As per the Geneva convention, this would be a crime. The same as what Israel is doing at the moment in the Gaza, wiping out little children. I am not siding the Arabs or the Israeli's in this case but unfortunately we live in an age of lies. Even journalists cant carry out their duties honestly and so people tend to believe whichever news source one follows.

Qdos
06-01-2009, 14:14
who say Israel are wrong, and say that Palistine is legitimate, actually know very little about the truth...!!

Everything being done, by both sides, is wrong.

Both sides try to protect their 'rights', but uniquely with wrongful deeds.

I wish the radicals and extremists would annhiliate eachother at a faster speed than others can step into their shoes.

Only then will peace prove itself possible.

RRM
06-01-2009, 14:24
BBC NEWS | UK | UK Politics | Gaza solution is possible - Blair (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/7813067.stm)

Ha ha ha, this guy seems to have a fix to the problem.

Everything being done, by both sides, is wrong.

Both sides try to protect their 'rights', but uniquely with wrongful deeds.

I wish the radicals and extremists would annhiliate eachother at a faster speed than others can step into their shoes.

Only then will peace prove itself possible.

Qdos
06-01-2009, 14:30
BBC NEWS | UK | UK Politics | Gaza solution is possible - Blair (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/7813067.stm)

Ha ha ha, this guy seems to have a fix to the problem.

Oddly enough I mentioned the same chap, in a similar context, recently... :D

http://www.expat.ru/forum/current-affairs/124259-obama-silent-israeli-bombings-invasion.html#post478961

RRM
06-01-2009, 14:39
Al Jazeera English - Americas - Bush medals for Iraq war allies (http://english.aljazeera.net/news/americas/2009/01/200916443520691.html)

Now he gets a medal as well.

Oddly enough I mentioned the same chap, in a similar context, recently... :D

http://www.expat.ru/forum/current-affairs/124259-obama-silent-israeli-bombings-invasion.html#post478961

Qdos
06-01-2009, 14:46
Now he gets a medal as well.

"The president is honouring these leaders for their work to improve the lives of their citizens and for their efforts to promote democracy, human rights and peace abroad..."

PMSFL, how many were killed in the plight to abolish those elusive weapons of mass destr[-]a[/-]uction? Yet now they slap eachother on the back and try to find chests to pin their gongs upon... ludicrous... :suspect:

Kvartiraokhotnik
06-01-2009, 15:29
During the Iraq-US war, a suicide bomber drove into a American check point and blew himself up. Suddenly the American media calls him a terrorist. The attacker was an Iraqi military officer who attacked his invading soldiers (not civilians), yet he was called a terrorist. When the Americans bombed civilians in Iraq it was either 'collateral damage' or that there were suspected anti aircraft guns in those buildings. As per the Geneva convention, this would be a crime. The same as what Israel is doing at the moment in the Gaza, wiping out little children. I am not siding the Arabs or the Israeli's in this case but unfortunately we live in an age of lies. Even journalists cant carry out their duties honestly and so people tend to believe whichever news source one follows.

Superb RRM.
As Bush said, you're either with us or with the terrorists.
I spose by Bush's definition, all anti war campaigners or conscientious objectors are terrorists. As well as Iraqi soldiers. And probably the vast majority of the world population.

DDT
09-01-2009, 22:36
Superb RRM.
As Bush said, you're either with us or with the terrorists.
I spose by Bush's definition, all anti war campaigners or conscientious objectors are terrorists. As well as Iraqi soldiers. And probably the vast majority of the world population.
Are you blind or simply mad? "Anti-war" campaigners generally are on the "terrorists" side! Look at the signs they carry at their demonstrations.

Russian Lad
10-01-2009, 03:11
"The hawks are always the chickens".

How true, Kvarti, I have witnessed that in real life many times. It is enough to read DDT's caption about men sleeping peacefully why others do rough things on their behalf to see the naked ugly truth of it.
Wonder if DDT ever was in a fight himself and what the outcome was.
Tell us, DDT, you ever smashed a human face with a fist so that a person ended up half-conscious on the ground, wriggling in pain, bleeding through his nose and his ears, blinking at you with the only eye that was left unswollen and wondering whether you were going to finish him off, pleading for mercy? I did...It is no fun.

DDT
10-01-2009, 07:29
The last fight I was in was at Konyushenny Dvor Bar in St Petes, with the biggest ugliest gorilla sized Russian thug that I had ever seen. If I ever see him again I will commend him for his sportsman like conduct and not putting the boots to me after he knocked me unconscious.

BTW, I didn't want to start a fight with that guy because of his size and demeanor, but he was beating up on the girl sitting next to me.

BeachBum
11-01-2009, 09:17
Thanks!

I know I'm stupid and don't try to hide it.

what's wrong with being stupid, articulate and filled with hate like me???!!!!

BeachBum
11-01-2009, 09:19
Congratulations, this is the pro-terror HAMAS brotherhood thread... :rolleyes:
I am going to start a new thread.. The Top Reasons Why I Love Allah, Terror, Hamas, Palestine, Russian Dyevs and Metro Dogs !

Kvartiraokhotnik
11-01-2009, 14:04
The last fight I was in was at Konyushenny Dvor Bar in St Petes, with the biggest ugliest gorilla sized Russian thug that I had ever seen. If I ever see him again I will commend him for his sportsman like conduct and not putting the boots to me after he knocked me unconscious.

BTW, I didn't want to start a fight with that guy because of his size and demeanor, but he was beating up on the girl sitting next to me.

I think Russianlad was asking you if YOU had ever been in a fight. What you describe above sounds like some guy beating you up. Getting knocked unconcious is not necessarily fighting. Getting knocked unconcious is the easy part :)

Still, well done on defending that poor girls honour. You are obviously a real HERO, and not just some strange blogger filled with hatred for the muslims and the liberals.