PDA

View Full Version : Courses of Russian for foreigners

Jeanluca
16-12-2008, 17:44
Hello everybody!

Will you, please, recommend any courses (for adults, not for children) of Russian for foreigners? better in the center. Thank you!

bailamos
17-12-2008, 18:22
try this Pushkin State Russian Language Institute (http://www.pushkin.edu.ru)
but it's not in the centre (metro kaluzhskaya - orange line)

Jeanluca
19-12-2008, 11:41
spasiba :-)

herberthoover
31-12-2008, 08:21
Find Russian institutes online that provide courses of Russian for foreigners. You will get many information regarding that

ruscoach
16-01-2009, 12:59
In Reply to your Post 474339:

Hello, Jeanluca!

We're a team of Russian teachers of Russian as a foreign language in Moscow.

Most of our clients are top managers of international companies (Stokmann, YIT, Moron, Dynea etc.)

Teachers are young energetic professionals with proper education and experience, highly morivated and working personally with every student/group, have their own methods.

We give lessons at our clients' and via Skype. Of course, if you'd like to come to the teacher's, it's possibles as well. Between the lessons the teachers support you via e-mail and phone)
There're various plans: one-time lessons, regualar lessons 2-3 times a week, intensive courses, translationa, help in the airport or with renting an apartment etc.

As soon as you tell us about your needs, objectives, and meet the teacher, you together draw the schedule up and start studying.

How do you find the offer?..

Best,
Inga

Inga Aparova
"ABC", LLC
oooabcweb@gmail.com
+7 916 194 19 37

titli
19-01-2009, 17:40
Hello everybody!

Will you, please, recommend any courses (for adults, not for children) of Russian for foreigners? better in the center. Thank you!

I am looking for a language tandem partner. if it's interesting fro you, please send me message.

Annnnnn121
26-01-2009, 01:30
I took online classses of Russian language with a native speaker at Discover UA - Home (http://discover-ua.com). They call it as a virtual classroom.
I saved my time and money.

Frida
27-01-2009, 21:26
Hi, have you alredy found the school? I used to work in two linguistic school and now give private lessons and can come to your place

Frida
27-01-2009, 21:34
OK, let me think. I will answer you in few days.