PDA

View Full Version : Agency to arrange docs for TRP?

thomas1606
16-12-2008, 15:34
Hi,
It seems that most of you have arranged the paperwork yourselves or with the help of a sweet old babushka.
Does anyone know of a company/agency/fixer who can do all the running for a fee?
We are two Danish guys who need temporary residence permit - both married to locals.
Thanks.

BR,
Thomas

fidel
18-12-2008, 15:19
No matter what the agents/Lawyer promise you and say they have little or no influence on the matter. I wasted 2 months relying on an agent only to find out that you have to be present for all the steps. Finally decided to do it with the help of my assistant to get ahead of queues and so on.....the process of compilation of docs takes about 2 weeks with th emed certs and local translations notary docs ect. The only thing that takes a long time is the certificate of good standing........ just like all my predecessors and me personally, you are better off doing it yourself. Agents charge ridiculous amounts and fail at the end to do anything.

RIKO
18-12-2008, 23:18
Does anyone know of a company/agency/fixer who can do all the running for a fee? Go and see Vadim at Liga. He will explain the full process plus the cost of it. I find him to be open, transparent and very knowledgeable about the law and the process. There are many references to him elsewhere on this site.

TGP
26-02-2009, 12:14
Go and see Vadim at Liga. He will explain the full process plus the cost of it. I find him to be open, transparent and very knowledgeable about the law and the process. There are many references to him elsewhere on this site.

I cannot find Liga's contacts. Could someone please give them to me, here or in PM?
I need it very urgently, and will greatly appreciate the information!

mitam77
26-02-2009, 12:27
Send me PM for contact details of my agent

Many of my staff have TRP thro this agent without any problems. My personal TRP is now under process as well. For Basic information costs, procedure, documents required they do not charge.