PDA

View Full Version : DDT Hits the Financial Times

Carbo
11-12-2008, 14:37
FT.com | Gideon Rachman’s Blog | Covered in internet slime (http://blogs.ft.com/rachmanblog/2008/12/covered-in-internet-slime/)

is4fun
11-12-2008, 21:32
FT.com | Gideon Rachmanís Blog | Covered in internet slime (http://blogs.ft.com/rachmanblog/2008/12/covered-in-internet-slime/)

Regardless of the paranoia, good to be informed and on guard at all times even though one must read through all the cr*p. LOL

DDT
16-12-2008, 12:26
No, it wasn't because of the Drudge report. Take a look at the guys photo. He has "Kick me" written all over his face.

MissAnnElk
16-12-2008, 12:37
No, it wasn't because of the Drudge report. Take a look at the guys photo. He has "Kick me" written all over his face.

Peace on earth, goodwill to men, eh.

DDT
16-12-2008, 12:45
Peace on earth, goodwill to men, eh.
Yeah, I was never much of a Christmas Spirit type of guy!

MissAnnElk
16-12-2008, 12:52
Yeah, I was never much of a Christmas Spirit type of guy!

I see.

Carbo
16-12-2008, 19:34
DDT!!!!!!!!!!!! Your back!!!!!!!!!!!!! What happened? I have to say, much as I am loathed to admit it, I missed having you about.

Nixon was right in his Californian Gubernatorial election concession speech. I did miss ya!

DDT
16-12-2008, 20:14
Yes well, that's why I named myself after a toxic substance, banned and poisonous, it was at least good for keeping the mosquito away.

Carbo
16-12-2008, 23:02
Yes well, that's why I named myself after a toxic substance, banned and poisonous, it was at least good for keeping the mosquito away.
Wayyyhheeeyy. It's awesome to have you back, man. Great. I'm so, inexplicably, elated to have DDT back. Maybe I secretly had the man love for him.

Anyway, while we're here, let's talk about global warming, world government and gun ownership.

Actually, let's talk about world government, since that was Gideon's raison d'etre. Good thing or bad? I say it's the best, nay, only way to preserve freedoms and national culture in the long term -- ss long as its bureaucracy was kept in check, that is.

I don't think we're anywhere near it for now, though.

I can guess what you think, but what's your argument?

PS, you can set up topics on gun ownership and global warming if you like. I would, but my internet connection is running like molasses this evening. F*cking Stream, man.

DDT
17-12-2008, 00:25
Oh yes, I just read a couple of Global Warming reports (or what they like to call "Climate Change" now) that gave scathing reviews of Global doomsayers and a faulty NASA study. I'll have to find them again.....but guns?.....I have plenty of happy warm gun stories somewhere on my laptop. I'll find them too, and we can all have a good bash-a-thon or two!