PDA

View Full Version : appartment for rent near the Hermitage

4ela
05-12-2008, 20:54
An owner of a cosy one-bedroom apartment will rent it for long term. The apartment is in the very centre of St.Petersburg near the Hermitage in the beautiful quiet yard protected with the gates. Possible secure parking in the yard. The apartment fully furnished and equipped including the tableware. Bedroom of 18 square meters has double bed and balcony. In the living room that is united with a kitchen is an unfolding sofa for one person.
TV, DVD and VHS players, unlimited Internet.
The desirable rent 1300 euros per month. Please contact me Elena

4ela
15-12-2008, 20:30
An owner of a cosy one-bedroom apartment will rent it for long term. The apartment is in the very centre of St.Petersburg near the Hermitage in the beautiful quiet yard protected with the gates. Possible secure parking in the yard. The apartment fully furnished and equipped including the tableware. Bedroom of 18 square meters has double bed and balcony. In the living room that is united with a kitchen is an unfolding sofa for one person.
TV, DVD and VHS players, unlimited Internet.
The desirable rent 1300 euros per month. Please contact me Elena
Concerning apartment near the Hermitage - another phone number of mine - Elena. This one is my mobile in St.Petersburg

AlexK
14-05-2009, 04:47
Hi, what would be your best offer for a 30 day rent between 3 June- 3 July? you can contact me at careerscholarATyahoo.com It would be also good to see some photos of the place if possible. Thnx.