PDA

View Full Version : While You Were Sleeping...

AstroNoodle
05-12-2008, 06:04
Russian warship to cross Panama Canal
Russian warship to cross Panama Canal (http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D94REPNO1&show_article=1)

"The Panama Canal has long been a symbol of U.S. clout in Latin America, and Dygalo said no Soviet or Russian military ship has sailed through it since World War II. The wartime alliance between the U.S. and the Soviet Union swiftly gave way to the mistrust, military buildups and proxy conflicts of the Cold War."

This and the big three are failing -- this is the fruit of free-trade and all of the fake conservatives who pretended to be founding their actions on time-proven methods of diplomacy and commerce.

Time for a rhetorical "I told you so" to all my fellow Americans who insisted that gorging our nation with debt in the nineties was a form of prosperity.

At least we can afford gas again -- for now.

Unfortunately it seems that the global economic reshuffling is encouraging world leaders to jockey for position -- ultimately this all could lead to World WAR III, which is what I think. Of course, I do not like to think this, but history shows what well-positioned people do with their power.

The depravity of mankind ultimately manifests itself in economic crisis, lack, and war.

And that is where the Lord comes in to help people like me through -- miraculously at times.

AstroNoodle
05-12-2008, 06:26
The reason they use depleted uranium is because it is dense and on top of that can make all the mass of the projectile to build up at once -- meaning that whereas a bullet would just bouce off, a DU projectile will go throught the strongest tank metal.

DEPLETED URANIUM:
graphicYouTube- Depleted Uranium (My Public Service Announcement )

"Who the **** wants to go to war. When you go to war, your job is to kill, and you will die." -- man speaking at end

This and religious reasons are why I am committed to living the rest of my life as a pacifist. We are MORE than conquerors throught Jesus Christ, and our weapons ARE NOT carnal. That is real Christianity.

Kvartiraokhotnik
05-12-2008, 10:15
This is precisely the reason I call a spade a spade. Its genocide.

AstroNoodle
06-12-2008, 13:49
This is precisely the reason I call a spade a spade. Its genocide.

YouTube- Madeleine Albright Defends Mass-Murder of Children
YouTube- Obama Pick Richardson 500K dead kids policy "correct, yes"
YouTube- Bill Richardson on Darfur.flv