PDA

View Full Version : I lost and i found)))

Miracle77777
30-11-2008, 01:05
Hi, crowd)))
Please - what was your biggest thing, which you lost in life...
And, naturally, what was the biggest what you had found....as everything in Nature is balanced somehow:p
Thanks......

Kraven Morehead
30-11-2008, 02:17
Biggest thing I lost was an ex Girlfriend
Biggest thing I found was my freedom and life back

Judge
30-11-2008, 20:40
I've never really lost anything...Found,I once found 150 quid in a brown bag in Victoria bus station..

Gypsy
30-11-2008, 21:25
I lost my wife 8 years and 14 days ago. I fell in love with her when we were both 10 years old.

I found that I had the most wonderful children in the world who have been a constant source of support, love, humour and comfort ever since, and I am incredibly proud of them.

mosaikmum
01-12-2008, 00:12
Hi, crowd)))
Please - what was your biggest thing, which you lost in life...:p
Thanks......

Miracle77777, you didn't say what you've lost and found? :)

For me, I lost my grandmother's ring once.... but the biggest thing I ever lost was 'myself, my sense of personal identity' (when I got married) ......... I'm still trying to find myself again.

Gypsy
01-12-2008, 00:17

For me, I lost my grandmother's ring once.... but the biggest thing I ever lost was 'myself, my sense of personal identity' (when I got married) ......... I'm still trying to find myself again.
Is this where Mosaik comes from? Putting the pieces back together to make the picture again?

Miracle77777
01-12-2008, 01:25
I lost my wife 8 years and 14 days ago. I fell in love with her when we were both 10 years old.

I found that I had the most wonderful children in the world who have been a constant source of support, love, humour and comfort ever since, and I am incredibly proud of them.

Thank you !

Miracle77777
01-12-2008, 01:26

Appraiseable....
Does your wife know, that you are trying to find yourself again?
:)

Miracle77777
01-12-2008, 01:28
I've never really lost anything...Found,I once found 150 quid in a brown bag in Victoria bus station..

Sorry,dear...what is "quid"? (trying to figure out was it a kind of good founds:))

Kalinka
01-12-2008, 01:45
quid = pounds ()

Zhenulka
01-12-2008, 11:33
.... but the biggest thing I ever lost was 'myself, my sense of personal identity' (when I got married) ......... I'm still trying to find myself again.

Mosaikmum, you're giving bad publicity to marriage and a good argument to confirmed bachelors.

Runaway
01-12-2008, 11:46
The biggest thing I ever lost was a headache! The biggest thing I ever found was another headache:11629:

Gypsy
01-12-2008, 11:47
Mosaikmum, you're giving bad publicity to marriage and a good argument to confirmed bachelors.
I think it depends on the couple.

If you are genuinely a partnership of equals (and you should not get married at all if you are not) this loss of identity should not happen, and I would hope the man is strong enough and sensitive enough to realise it if it does, and take steps to correct it.

Hawk
01-12-2008, 11:59
once upon a time I really lost the plot..... and crashed

I found that whats really important is getting up again....

TZski
01-12-2008, 13:56
Lost = My passport and visa! :shame:

Found = A certain someone... :inlove:

MissAnnElk
01-12-2008, 14:00
I think it depends on the couple.

If you are genuinely a partnership of equals (and you should not get married at all if you are not) this loss of identity should not happen, and I would hope the man is strong enough and sensitive enough to realise it if it does, and take steps to correct it.

I think what happens is that women, and maybe men, too . . . I dunno . . . take on additional roles and identities when they enter relationships. I am now Mrs. Elk and Mama in addition to being MAE. Sometimes these added roles are a delight and a pleasure. They bring varying degrees of stress and effort (not all bad). Once in a while I get to drop these roles completely and just be me. Which is a very interesting exercise. I recommend it, in small doses.

isee
01-12-2008, 14:39
Biggest thing I lost was 4000... ...on a horse
biggest thing I found hmm don't tend to find anything worthwhile. not in a freebie sense of way at least.

could go on a lot about relationships, family etc. but nothing that hasn't already been said here.

Gypsy
01-12-2008, 15:14
I think what happens is that women, and maybe men, too . . . I dunno . . . take on additional roles and identities when they enter relationships. I am now Mrs. Elk and Mama in addition to being MAE. Sometimes these added roles are a delight and a pleasure. They bring varying degrees of stress and effort (not all bad). Once in a while I get to drop these roles completely and just be me. Which is a very interesting exercise. I recommend it, in small doses.
That was what I was trying to get at. It happens to men too.

w.meijerink
01-12-2008, 21:10
Hi, crowd)))
Please - what was your biggest thing, which you lost in life...
And, naturally, what was the biggest what you had found....as everything in Nature is balanced somehow:p
Thanks......

The dead of some relatives and the biggest what I found are my children.

Kraven Morehead
01-12-2008, 22:56
I think this question is inappropriate after looking at my stocks.

Gypsy
01-12-2008, 23:34
I think this question is inappropriate after looking at my stocks.
If you think that then the question is even more appropriate for you.

Reenie
02-12-2008, 12:03
The biggest thing I have lost is my Christmas supermarket shopping on Xmas Eve from Marks & Spencer (was about 250 quids worth)! It was with me in the pub (all bags sitting on the floor beside me and the boyfriend), then I lost it - don't know where it went! Christmas dinner got cancelled!

The biggest thing I found was 10,000 quid lying in an open envelope in the middle of the road when I was 13 whilst doing my paper round. Handed it in to the police, it got returned to the owner who lost it. The silly man who lost it had been going to the bank, put the envelope on the roof of his car, forgot about it and drove off, half way through his journey it fell off, he got to the bank only to find out he had lost 10,000 quid!

Miracle77777
03-12-2008, 01:14
The biggest thing I have lost is my Christmas supermarket shopping on Xmas Eve from Marks & Spencer (was about 250 quids worth)! It was with me in the pub (all bags sitting on the floor beside me and the boyfriend), then I lost it - don't know where it went! Christmas dinner got cancelled!

The biggest thing I found was 10,000 quid lying in an open envelope in the middle of the road when I was 13 whilst doing my paper round. Handed it in to the police, it got returned to the owner who lost it. The silly man who lost it had been going to the bank, put the envelope on the roof of his car, forgot about it and drove off, half way through his journey it fell off, he got to the bank only to find out he had lost 10,000 quid!

Thanks, Reenie))
Very generous from your side to return your Found)))

PS: I think the biggest loss and found it was for that man:p

Green Tea
05-12-2008, 00:22
Lost: Youth

Found: Misery of adulthood

Judge
05-12-2008, 01:01
The biggest thing I found was 10,000 quid lying in an open envelope in the middle of the road when I was 13 whilst doing my paper round. Handed it in to the police..

Did the guy give you any money for handing in the 10 grand ????

Reenie
05-12-2008, 10:34
Did the guy give you any money for handing in the 10 grand ????
No didn't even get a thank you!!! However I lived in a small town and word soon got out that the guy was a miserable git who didn't even say thanks! Tough lesson in being honest when you are only 13 years old!

Gypsy
05-12-2008, 10:40
Lost: Youth

Found: Misery of adulthood
Misery?

I had a ball when I was a youth, and am having fun now.

Life is what you make it. It's all up to you.

MissAnnElk
05-12-2008, 10:47
Misery?

I had a ball when I was a youth, and am having fun now.

Life is what you make it. It's all up to you.

Sweet liquor eases the pain . . . :10475:

Miracle77777
05-12-2008, 12:07
Sweet liquor eases the pain . . . :10475:

Now I understand what you hold in your hand:)

MissAnnElk
05-12-2008, 12:14
Now I understand what you hold in your hand:)

BINGO!
:10518::10518::10518::10518:

Miracle77777
05-12-2008, 12:18
By the way....
Once, few years ago I lost 1000.....but then about a week ago I got it as present from my friend....

Does it prove, that everything is connected in our World?

Hawk
05-12-2008, 16:01
I lost two pairs of gloves already thiy year :(:(:( both were really good quality.

I found, that now it warm again - i really dont need them

Judge
06-12-2008, 10:10
No didn't even get a thank you!!! However I lived in a small town and word soon got out that the guy was a miserable git who didn't even say thanks! Tough lesson in being honest when you are only 13 years old!

Yep, tough lesson,I bet you dreamed for a long time what you could have done with all that money...

Judge
06-12-2008, 10:12
By the way....
Once, few years ago I lost 1000.....but then about a week ago I got it as present from my friend....

Does it prove, that everything is connected in our World?

Was it your birthday..