PDA

View Full Version : Playgroups

Vee
15-08-2004, 20:28
Hi all!

I wonder if anybody knows about any playgroups (English or Russian-speaking) for kids. I have a four month old baby and would like to meet other moms, share tips etc. This is my first baby so things get a bit challenging at times !!!:)

Many thanks for any info.

Diplomatka
16-08-2004, 12:44
Search through this forum, there have been LOTS of threads on this over the past 6 months.

Leon
01-09-2004, 14:38
Did you find anything? We also have a 4-month old. We also have 2 older children just starting at a Russian creche and would like to find a place where they could play with English-speaking children so that they can keep up their English.

Astrid
07-09-2004, 10:40
Hello-
I just arrived in Moscow with my husband and two one-year-old boys. My husband found an absolute amazing apartment near Moscow University. I'd be interested in meeting English speaking mothers with young children and would be happy to invite anyone over to my new home. Please send me an email if you're interested.

Astrid

Pingu
07-09-2004, 11:10
As Diplomatka suggested, do a search, as there's lots of information on organised playgroups (including social clubs and kindergartens) and playrooms (indoor and outdoor). The social clubs start their year in September - contact them and contact your Embassy for further information (some Embassies organise their own playgroups).