PDA

View Full Version : Any moms interested in scrapbooking?

cre8ivetamara
15-08-2004, 10:16
I'm planning on starting a monthly crop in September for all who love to scrapbook. Anyone is welcome--even if you've never done it before. I have tons of supplies here from the US and I could help anyone get started. I also know whom you could contact in the States to get any other supplies sent directly to you. I was a Creative Memories consultant in the US and I really miss getting together with others to work on our albums. The focus of my albums is preservation of photos and stories w/o getting too crazy with crafty aspects; I'd love to help others also preserve their families' stories to enjoy both now and in future generations. I can help you to get organized and to do albums *fast*!

With the school year about to start, it would be fun to consider doing the following projects: our summer vacation; school days; ABC albums in both English and Russian... And I see some of you posting about babies--baby albums are always great to do!

Please let me know if you'd like to be included; I want to pick a date and time that works for the majority of people.

Thanks!

Tamara

242-2913

Pingu
10-09-2004, 16:00
I don't know if you've had much response yet, but you could approach the International Women's Club, as they organise lots of activities, including art & craft ones - maybe you could start an interest group with them.

Their contacts are:

Tel: 8-916-849-6860 or (095) 147-22-40 (phone/fax); e-mail: iwcmoscow@yahoo.com; website: www.iwc-moscow.com

Just a thought. :)