PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Harvallen
24-11-2008, 18:54
Hey been away for some time. Was just wondering if DDT has committed suicide after Obama got elected pres. :D

MissAnnElk
24-11-2008, 19:03
Hey been away for some time. Was just wondering if DDT has committed suicide after Obama got elected pres. :D

I was wondering the same thing.

It has been oddly quiet . . .

Sidney Bliss
24-11-2008, 19:08
Some say they've spotted him fidgeting about with a rifle sight and measuring tape amongst the shadowy shrubs of a grassy knoll or two recently. Others say he actually did (finally) disappear up his own arse. I'm with the rump theorists on this one.

MissAnnElk
24-11-2008, 19:14
Some say they've spotted him fidgeting about with a rifle sight and measuring tape amongst the shadowy shrubs of a grassy knoll or two recently. Others say he actually did (finally) disappear up his own arse. I'm with the rump theorists on this one.

Oh, my mother would smack me for saying this, but :Loco::Loco::Loco::Loco:

That was funny.

Kvartiraokhotnik
24-11-2008, 19:50
he was a bit of a plonker....but...at least he knew Obama was a bad call.

Perhaps you'll all come to realise who Obama really is in the next 6 months, when the major international crisis will be GENERATED to test him. Not my words, but Joe Bidens.

I'm gonna miss DDT nonetheless :)

His racism made me chuckle on many occasions...It wasnt a hidden Western arrogance (as is most often the case on expat sadly....a smug feeling that of course we are actually morally superior in the west, but never with the nerve to admit this inherent racism. Basically, a cowardly racism.) but an overt hatred of muslims whom he actually knew nothing about. Thats what made me chuckle. At the very least, his racism didnt hide itself behind politically correct sentiment.

Carbo
24-11-2008, 22:41
I think DDT wasn't a real person. I have two theories:

First, he was part of some kind of right wing organization and was either paid, or was/felt obliged to spread propaganda.

Second, he was one of the mods/admin getting people irritated and inciting them to post lots and visit more.

Kvartiraokhotnik
24-11-2008, 22:47
I think DDT wasn't a real person. I have two theories:

First, he was part of some kind of right wing organization and was either paid, or was/felt obliged to spread propaganda.

Second, he was one of the mods/admin getting people irritated and inciting them to post lots and visit more.

I'd like to offer my services for either of the above mentioned positions, should any vacancies appear.

elis
24-11-2008, 23:26
He's not the only one who's disappeared though.

Albertina
24-11-2008, 23:32
crisis...

elis
24-11-2008, 23:37
crisis...

or conspiracy? :vampire:

MissAnnElk
25-11-2008, 08:18
I miss AndreyS trying to get the women to send him photos.

And where is MickeyTong?