PDA

View Full Version : Winter Bazaar 2008

cookie monster
24-11-2008, 11:43
The International Women's Club of Moscow, composed of spouses from various Embassies has organized their annual Winter Bazaar at the Radisson Hotel on 06 December 2008, 10.00 to 16.00hrs.

This Bazaar will be participated by 85 Embassies and major corporations.

At this even you may purchase a variety of international goods, x"mas gifts, gourmet food from different countries.

Proceeds to be donated to 50 different Charities in Moscow.

There is even a section, where you may donate items that you don't need, for e.g. dvds, books, used clothes etc.. and will be sold for Charity.

Entrance is R100-. (entrance tickets are also entitle to raffle draw on door prizes.

Raffle tickets am not sure on cost, but has major sponsors, and a few round-trip tickets are for the lucky one's.

Here's the official link: http://www.iwcmoscow.ru/fundraisingevents/winterbazaar/images/wb2008.pdf

MissAnnElk
24-11-2008, 11:47
Where is it? I mean, where is this hotel?

cookie monster
24-11-2008, 11:54
Where is it? I mean, where is this hotel?

Ms. Ann, It's Radisson SAS Slavjanskaya Hotel, at Kievskaya, just beside the Metro and Moscow River... I've been there for the past 5yrs, and always found some interesting items up for grabs... My suggestion, buy as much raffle tickets, last year they had more than 300 items on Raffle, and prizes range from, Plane Tickets, Hotel accomodations, Restaurant Vouchers, Electronics, Gift Items etc.....

MissAnnElk
24-11-2008, 12:26
Ms. Ann, It's Radisson SAS Slavjanskaya Hotel, at Kievskaya, just beside the Metro and Moscow River... I've been there for the past 5yrs, and always found some interesting items up for grabs... My suggestion, buy as much raffle tickets, last year they had more than 300 items on Raffle, and prizes range from, Plane Tickets, Hotel accomodations, Restaurant Vouchers, Electronics, Gift Items etc.....

As a former women's club prez, I know these events can hold treasures. Further, one of the Little Elks is, apparently, manning a table this year. Her cooking class is making cookies to benefit the animal shelters. So I have to go . . .

cookie monster
24-11-2008, 12:47
yes and they usually have good deals on wines from the embassies, since they are imported duty-free... The Italian Embassy usually sells designer clothes and accesories...

gsr
29-10-2010, 13:13
Anyone knows when the German bazaar will be this year? It's usually in November. Thanks!

germanteacher
17-11-2010, 15:37
nice