PDA

View Full Version : what about people coming from Brazil or Portugal?

Shmarya
16-11-2008, 13:07
would like to meet them in Moscow:)

Kanga2roo
25-01-2009, 02:56
It would be great to meet Brazilian percussionist in Moscow to have a samba (and other rythms) workshop.

waxyweller
05-02-2009, 13:40
Why do Brazillians hate africans.. for heaven sake you are blacks too.. why are U girls always feeling too proud.. i am an african and i have tried to be friends with brazillians but they alway ignore

reckor
07-03-2009, 01:21
I've never heard about hating Africans in Brazil.
I'm sure you had no luck with them.

Regards.

titli
07-03-2009, 11:29
u really think it because u african? :question:

Why do Brazillians hate africans.. for heaven sake you are blacks too.. why are U girls always feeling too proud.. i am an african and i have tried to be friends with brazillians but they alway ignore

rdl
05-10-2009, 02:37

Sorry but you don't know Brazil that much to say that!
I am white and blue eyed. I am not black like you say brazilians are and I don't have a problem with that. I am sure most of brazilians don't!
People from the north and north-east usually have darker skin but people from the south are so white and with blue or green eyes.
Seems you don't know nothing about Brazil.
Sometimes dark people are racists themselves!!!

TatiMoscow
25-12-2009, 05:07
I have some Brazilian friends in Moscow and even organize samba classes with my friend Edvania from Salvador :). There are some capoeira schools in Moscow where Brazilians teach. If you need any details, you can write me.