PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday Night Mixer!

Runaway
11-11-2008, 17:11
Ok, I am back from WVa but I heard that ya'all had a good time without me. This week we will kick off at 7pm as usual and I am planning another Jam night soon so if you are interested let me know.

We will have a guest DJ this week while Biscuit is out terrorizing the UK, but I am sure you will be pleased with his replacement.

The nights keep on growing and Wednesday is not a night you want to miss out on! But if you did (as I have said before) well then don’t do it again !
Our motto - No holds barred!

Ask the Staff about This Wednesday’s Specials

Address:

ул. Мясницкая, д. 22
Метро:
Чистые пруды
Телефон:
(495) 755-95-54

http://www.papas.ru/
A little history…
Expat/Russian business mixers
Wednesdays have long been a traditional night in Moscow for Expats and their Russian colleges to meet and greet. The idea of the night is to meet with fellow business people reviving old contacts and maybe establishing some new.
The idea started here in the mid to late nineties. In the early part of 2000 the nights split into a couple of groups because different issues and "Meeting Point" as well as the "Alternative" night (Sponsored by Runaway Promotions) continued well into 2005. Since that time there has been an absence of such mixers.
The past year we have made an effort to revive those nights which we started out doing a Wednesday night every now and then at the Shamrock, Hemingway's, and now Papa’s. I must admit the response has been more then favorable and a lot of newcomers have joined in on the fun so why not come along for the ride.
What's the worse thing can happen? You could have a little fun?
Hope to see you there!

tzaritsa
11-11-2008, 23:23
No,Runaway,no way!
And no run!And no "a"! Without you we survive,only with you we have really good time!:SwoonLoveSmiley:

Mirka
12-11-2008, 13:45
Cookie Monster looks like we are going to be the only on there tonight ;)
Except RunAway and DJ of course :)
If you are not otherwise engaged can I book a dance :) Just kidding :) don't worry :)
I will start some propaganda to have more people there :)

Runaway
12-11-2008, 13:45
No,Runaway,no way!
And no run!And no "a"! Without you we survive,only with you we have really good time!:SwoonLoveSmiley:

Honey I will be there tonight in full swing so get ready!!!:beerbros::celebrate::fireworks:

cookie monster
12-11-2008, 14:34
Cookie Monster looks like we are going to be the only on there tonight ;)
Except RunAway and DJ of course :)
If you are not otherwise engaged can I book a dance :) Just kidding :) don't worry :)
I will start some propaganda to have more people there :)

Mirka, the day is still young, am sure this will be fun, especially runway's back HEY it's like a welcome back party..... :10806:

Mirka
12-11-2008, 14:43
Mirka, the day is still young, am sure this will be fun, especially runway's back HEY it's like a welcome back party..... :10806:

I am sure it will be fun as always. I was just making fun :)