PDA

View Full Version : Joe Bonamassa concert 6-12-08

adamst56
10-11-2008, 10:36
A very special Rockin Blues Guitar talent.
Will be at the Moscow International House of Music on 6-Dec.
This is a good venue for seeing a concert and I am sure this concert will be smokin. Unfortunately you will need to be grooving in your seat because there is no where to stand and shake it.
If you don't know about Joe Bonamassa you really should check this out. If you enjoy guitar music there is no way possible you will be disappointed. Everyone of his albums has been Billboard Top 10. He was child prodigy discovered by BB King. He has toured and played with BB King, Buddy Guy and a bunch of other legends.
See you there! :7534:

Gypsy
10-11-2008, 10:37
A very special Rockin Blues Guitar talent.
Will be at the Moscow International House of Music on 6-Dec.
This is a good venue for seeing a concert and I am sure this concert will be smokin. Unfortunately you will need to be grooving in your seat because there is no where to stand and shake it.
If you don't know about Joe Bonamassa you really should check this out. If you enjoy guitar music there is no way possible you will be disappointed. Everyone of his albums has been Billboard Top 10. He was child prodigy discovered by BB King. He has toured and played with BB King, Buddy Guy and a bunch of other legends.
See you there! :7534:
Do you know how I can get tickets?

adamst56
10-11-2008, 10:44
Do you know how I can get tickets?

I sent a girl from the office to the ticket office at the concert hall. They were 1700 rubles for 4th row center. You can get them through ticket agencies that deliver to your office but will probably pay a 1000 rubles premium. My recommendation is to go to the ticket office, but call first to make sure they won't be at lunch.

Moscow International Performing Arts Center (http://www.mmdm.ru/en/)

Link has the entire calendar

adamst56
15-11-2008, 10:37
Just watched his Rockpalast concert on dvd. Totally psyched about this concert.

Gypsy
15-11-2008, 11:24
Just watched his Rockpalast concert on dvd. Totally psyched about this concert.
I'm hoping to get tickets too - trouble is work keeps getting in the way and our driver has gone AWOL.

hrh217
30-11-2008, 13:10
This was when he was 12 years old appearing in Danny Gatton's concert.... Pretty amuzing...

YouTube- 12 year old Joe Bonamassa with Danny Gatton

adamst56
30-11-2008, 15:11
He is a very special talent. Anyone who has the chance should see him.
This is part of a US Blues Guitar series. In March Sonny Landreth is playing. He is another very talented axe.

adamst56
06-12-2008, 23:51
WOW...WOW...
Just got back from this concert and it was fantastic. I have seen most of the acclaimed greats, several times, and he is in that class as a guitarist. As a vocalist he is better than most of the great guitarists. He has God given talent.

He plays again tomorrow and you should go beg, borrow or steal a ticket.

MickeyTong
18-12-2008, 23:53
301 Moved Permanently
301 Moved Permanently