PDA

View Full Version : Swimming pool for 2 y.o. boy

marieke
01-08-2004, 18:43
Hello everybody,
I am looking for a nice swimming pool to go to with my little son. Preferably an outside pool. I am looking for a pool specially for kids with not too much water so that they can play in it themselves.
Anybody know a pool like that here?
Thanks for the tips. :wavey:

Regards. Marieke

Diplomatka
02-08-2004, 13:28
I am not sure an outdoor pool exists here with a kiddy-pool. The only indoor one I know of is in the Mezhdunarodnaya Hotel complex (World Trade Center) and is UNBELIEVABLY expensive. Something like $50 per visit!!!! The pool IS nice -- as it should be for that price.

Lady Marmalade
03-08-2004, 03:25
Hey there, I live in the Mez... hotel, the pool is around 25 bucks to visit, no kidding, but it's true, they do have a separate kiddie pool that is heated to 28 degrees or a little more for them to splash around in. You can have the pool staff watch your kid if you want to a little swimming yourself. It is overpriced as far as I am concerned, but I'm a spoiled Canadian who is used to paying under 200 for a whole years swimming p**** so I guess if you have the cash, spend it. Caroline

marieke
03-08-2004, 20:33
thanks for the suggestions, I am going to try it. Regards, marieke

persian
10-08-2004, 10:08
[QUOTE]
I am looking for a nice swimming pool to go to with my little son. Preferably an outside pool. I am looking for a pool specially for kids with not too much water so that they can play in it themselves.
Anybody know a pool like that here?

Planeta fitness in ulitsa Minskaya has one (south side of park Pobyedi). You can go and take a look at the place.
I don't have their number with me, you should call before.

Good luck