PDA

View Full Version : School question, what kind of work is your father doing?

w.meijerink
01-11-2008, 16:47
A beautiful young teacher as her young students what kind of work there father are doing?
First Miracle answer my fater is bakker and work at night in a bakkery, than Gipsy answer my father is working in the night too, he is nightgard in a hotel, so the teacher ask of there are more fathers are working at night and Willem ask yes miss, my father, so answer the teacher and what is he doing, he answer he is dancing naked in a gay-bar, the teacher almost :SwoonLoveSmiley: and after the lessons they ask Willem to stay and ask him of his father is really dancing in a gay bar totally naked.
Willem get a red head and answer no miss, but I was shame myself to tell the other children that my father is director of the Fortis Bank in the Netherlands :lol:

ezik
01-11-2008, 17:00
Can you even imagine of what the son/daughter of the BELGIAN director of Fortis is going through now?

w.meijerink
01-11-2008, 17:07
Can you even imagine of what the son/daughter of the BELGIAN director of Fortis is going through now?

Yep that is real painfull.

Ody
01-11-2008, 23:03
A beautiful young teacher as her young students what kind of work there father are doing?
First Miracle answer my fater is bakker and work at night in a bakkery, than Gipsy answer my father is working in the night too, he is nightgard in a hotel, so the teacher ask of there are more fathers are working at night and Willem ask yes miss, my father, so answer the teacher and what is he doing, he answer he is dancing naked in a gay-bar, the teacher almost :SwoonLoveSmiley: and after the lessons they ask Willem to stay and ask him of his father is really dancing in a gay bar totally naked.
Willem get a red head and answer no miss, but I was shame myself to tell the other children that my father is director of the Fortis Bank in the Netherlands :lol:

wow you've got rich imagination...:applause:
I always answered that my Mom is a housewife and Dad is a pensioner

w.meijerink
02-11-2008, 01:51
wow you've got rich imagination...:applause:
I always answered that my Mom is a housewife and Dad is a pensioner

Hahaha, I see we have the same problems ;)

But the joke is great!!!

It's almost the same joke like this one;

A teacher want to give sexual lessons to a class with children between 12 and 13 years old.
After the child was coming home mum ask how it was about this lessons.

The girl answer
I was shame myself very much and there mum ask why?

She answer, that the teacher ask of we know where the children are come from?
So one of my friends answer that the stork has to bring them after marriage, my other friend told that parrents buy them in a factory for little children.
Mum ask but my love why are you shame and what have you tell your teacher?
The girls answer " My mum and dad are very poor and make them by there self."

Ody
02-11-2008, 19:03
Hahaha, I see we have the same problems ;)

yes, I suppose the same a little)))))))
Can you imagine your kids answers?

;)

w.meijerink
02-11-2008, 19:48
yes, I suppose the same a little)))))))
Can you imagine your kids answers?

;)

O, yes they will, believe me.

The answer they give sometime......................

For a few years ago I visit a special restaurant for a dinner with some friends and my son about 4-5 years old has to go to the toilet and I show him the small room and walk back to the table.
A few minutes later a saw some people smiling and my sone was coming insite the restaurant naked and ask (very hard) of I can control his back of it is clean, so sometimes children does things on a moment you don't expect them, but they do it.
And to tell the true I LIKE IT !!!

Ody
03-11-2008, 18:01
:10806:
Good boy!
Lucky he is)))) he haven't complexes)))))
:applause:

w.meijerink
04-11-2008, 01:46
:10806:
Good boy!
Lucky he is)))) he haven't complexes)))))
:applause:

I think he don't have complexes, till the moment he read his story here on internet, poor boy the whole world can read it!!!

:rofl: