PDA

View Full Version : Christmas is outside of my window)))

Miracle77777
30-10-2008, 03:13
It is 1 am...

I am sitting in front of my small laptop....

And it is surprisingly beautiful outside...on streets, which could be seen in blicking light of moon and lanterns..
- Had never thought that here could be snowing earlier than in Moscow))) Snow now is everywhere.....Blankets of snow...white and pure, till first wheels and feets didn't spoiled this purity)))

Started to feel Christmas mood around.....

What is in Moscow now? Smell of Finance Crise? Or maybe smth interesting is happening?

:10518:

tzaritsa
31-10-2008, 00:41
Hi Mir!Did u take warm clothes with you? You are not freezing?
We still have autumn here,I like it a lot. Everything is as usual and this is good news

elis
31-10-2008, 08:35
Take a picture! Glad to hear all is well.

Miracle77777
01-11-2008, 01:38
Take a picture! Glad to hear all is well.

Too late))

It started to melt today and now it is not that impressive, like it was two days ago... Beautiful))

By the way, it was the first time in Swiss at all, when in October was first snow!!Never happened in history)) And I was "lucky" to feel it)))....Non expected snowfall turned out with a lot of car accidents, belated trains/trams and raised percents of sells in shoe-shops:D

PS: Elis, I meet your friend finally next week))

Miracle77777
01-11-2008, 01:41
Hi Mir!Did u take warm clothes with you? You are not freezing?
We still have autumn here,I like it a lot. Everything is as usual and this is good news

Thanks, Tzaritsa))

My Mother sent me winter boots..as I always wear on high heels.....But if in Moscow it works out, here a lot of streets are made from stones...so I stuck on my way every 5 minutes))))

:wavey:

:11157: